Chapter 20

Betty's PoV
I woke up in Jugs bed I went to the bathroom threw up and went downstairs.I saw him and put my arms around his torso and went on my top toes and kissed his cheek.
B-What's the time.
J-8:00 we've got to go in 5 minutes.
I nodded ran upstairs put on of Jugs "S" T-shirts on and wore black ripped jeans and tucked the shirt into them.Then I put his serpent jacket on.
J-Don't you have your own clothes.
B-No nothing fits me anymore because you knocked me up.
I chuckled and I wrapped my arms around his neck then I kissed him.
B-Right lets go before this baby makes me throw up again.
I grabbed his hands and got on the motorcycle behind him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.We got to school and everyone was staring at me I looked down and Jughead pulled me closer to him.I got to my locker and written on it with black spray paint was "Slutty bitch".I just opened it and got my books out then went to class.Juggie followed behind me and we sat down he put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on his.After school we decided to tell Jugs family about the baby we got to his house and told F.P and Jellybean to sit down.
J-So me and Betty have something to tell you.
F-What is it?
B-Um...I'm pregnant.
Jb-I'm gonna be an auntie yay I'm so happy!
F-Oh um okay um I'm happy for you actually.
Jellybean came over to me.
Jb-Can I touch your belly?
B-Yes.
She felt the baby and started talking to it.F.P gave me a hug.Me and Jug went upstairs I went to the toilet and my stomach was killing me just blood everywhere I started screaming and Jug came in.
J-Oh my god what's wrong?
I started uncontrollably crying and sobbing I hugged him.
B-I lost it Jug I lost the baby!
J-Oh my god I'm so sorry let's get you to a hospital.
He picked me up and got me in the car he put me in the passenger seat and I was screaming and crying.Once we got there I had to stay until the bleeding stopped.Then the doctor came in and sat us both down.
D-I'm afraid to say you lost it.
I nodded and started crying Jug pulled me into his lap as the doctor left.He cradled me in his arms.
B-I'm sorry.
J-For what?What are you sorry about baby?
B-I lost it I should have taken care of it.
J-No baby sh it wasn't your fault.We can try again one day I promise you okay I promise.
I nodded again and we went to my house I just cried into his chest as we laid down on the bed.
B-Can we take a bath?
J-Yeah if that's what you want baby.
I nodded my head and we got in the bath I laid on his chest and we just talked about it for a long time.I hate that this happened it's all my fault.

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻 {Bughead}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara