A/N

Hello. Yes, this is another six fanfic, and hopefully, I won't abandon it.

EDIT: This is the future me. This book is so old (and so bad) and I will put it through some intense editing once I have the time to do so.

This is with the historical queens and some of the kids make an appearance.

This is a modern AU. It's set in 2020 (WITHOUT CORONAVIRUS OR THE WORLD BLOWING UP) so yeah.

This is based off six the musical

Will do daily updates :) (Or try to at least)

Edit: Hi, it's the future me. Nope, daily updates didn't work. Welp.

The current amazing cover was made by PurpleStarz_101! It looks insane!

The first incredible cover was made by lillyhasnofriends which looks amazing! Go give her a follow!

If you haven't read the title, it will be as much Parrlyn as I can stuff into a book. (With it making sense)

Dedicated to all of the people who are reading this right now. I can't express my thank yous enough.

Anyways, thanks so much for reading!

Enjoy!

(WILL ALL BE DONE IN CATHERINE PARR'S POINT OF VIEW)

-Fiona :)

(Note to anybody who is not familiar to the History)

If you know this already, skip on ahead.

If you don't, there is a dude called Henry. He had six wives. He divorced Aragon, beheaded Boleyn, And Seymour died. Then Cleves was divorced, Howard was beheaded, and Catherine Parr survived.

I'm so bad at explanations.