III

Madison's POV
"Oh, I'm going to miss that girl so much. It's CalTech. It's a very prestigious school." Rosa smiles, and it looked like she was about to cry. "And it's all the way in California." Victor added. "But we don't have to talk about that it's a tough subject for me." Darla said as she nervously swings back and forth. She looked up at me and smiled while I smiled back.

Just then I hear a loud fire alarm go off and it looked like it was in the kitchen. "Are they okay?" I ask worriedly while she chuckled. "It's okay, come mija I'll show you to your room. Watch the bump set. Pedro, say hello to Maddie."

A kid who was wearing headphones gave me a nod. "Don't take it personally. He's like that with everyone."

And let me show you the last family member of the house. "Freddy this is Madison Carter, try to make her feel welcome and don't say anything to weird." She asked him.

"Oh one weird thing is that did you know that the romans used to brush their teeth with their urine? Apparently it works." I couldn't help but smile and say ew.

After Rosa left, it was just me and Freddy. "So you are the infamous Freddy Freeman. I'm Madison Grace but you can call me Maddie. Is there anything you wanna do?" I asked.

Freddy's POV
My cheeks were red and hot while I was staring and admiring Madison. "Hey, uh, Freddy are you okay?" She ask. "What?! Oh, yeah!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "You wanna see my Superman bullet and my batarang. Come here."

I lead her to a small desk where my batarang was at. "It's so sharp." She played with it but accidentally cut herself with it. "Ahhh." She screams. "It's okay. Here I have a bandage for you." I handed her the bandage and asked her if she wanted to read some of my comic books before dinner.

"Freddy, who is your favorite superhero? Because mine is definitely Harley Quinn." She smiles while I gave her a shocked look. "Harley Quinn is a villain. Plus she's weird. I love Superman. He is so cool and he has all the superpowers that he can have."

Madison giggles softly before we heard Victor yelled that dinner was ready. Once we got downstairs we all put our hands in the middle except Maddie and Billy.

"Thank you for this family, thank you for this food even if it's not steak fillet." Everyone chuckles except Billy.

That night everyone went to sleep. I was limping to my room but I stopped seeing, Madison fast asleep in her room. I chuckled quietly before going back into my room.

Madison's POV
I was in a deep sleep when someone was shaking my arm. I groaned and rubbed my eyes and saw a little silhouette standing next to me and was whimpering and crying. "Hello?" I asked groggily while the person hugs me tightly.

"It's me. Darla. I had a bad dream that no one ever loved me and everyone left me." She had tears that were coming down her face and onto the my bed. "Let me take you to bed and I'll sing you a lullaby. Okay?" She nodded her head and I scooped her up and took her to her bedroom.