XVII

Freddy's POV I hate him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Freddy's POV
I hate him. I hate him so much! I said in my head once me and Maddie reached the top of the stairs to see Billy there. "Hey red cyclone!" I yelled and Madison kicked his speaker to get his full attention.

"Woah, woah, woah! What are you doing I'm in the middle of a show right now! How can I help you two?" Billy asked, acting like we weren't the people who helped him become this. "We just wanna say thank you for showing up at lunch. Yeah, I got a little something called a suitcase wedgie. I don't know if you ever heard of it but it's when someone grabs your underwear like this and drags you across the hallway. And this was my underwear."

I yelled, throwing a pair of my cloth underwear at him. "Gross wh-. Hey, Maddie what happened?" He asked after he saw Madison's face that was lined up with a fresh bruise and a cut on her lip.

"You! Because of you, Maddie got hurt." He ignored me and continued playing with his hands but wasn't looking at the way they were going. It hit a bus causing it to go off the road. Billy ran to the destruction he caused and made me and Madison walk to him.

"Look Freddy, I am so sorry for not telling you what happened between me and Billy. I was just scared of how you would of react." Madison told me looking down at the ground. "Hey, it's not your fault. He's the one doing all of this. It's not your fault." Once we finally catch up with him, he acted like he won a golden medal.

"Freddy, Madison. Did you guys see that?!" He asked laughing hysterically. "Yeah, stupid you just electrocuted a bus!" Madison said. "And then I caught it. Maddie, Freddy, I caught a bus with my bare hands I mean, who does that? I do that!" He yells.

"Forget it. Come on Fred's." Madison whispered softly to me while I wrapped my hands around her. "You two just wish it was you!" Billy yelled. "No shit!" I must've said it to loudly because Maddie jumped, I quickly apologized before wrapping my arms around her.

"You think I would kill to have what you have! Because everything I do is like some desperate attempt to get people to notice me! Oh, and don't forget Maddie told me what you did to her! Billy, I mean, come on. You kissed her! And you think this is who you are? Billy, you're fourteen! And now you're now better than the Breyers!"

I left along with Maddie. We couldn't believe on how Billy was acting and once they left they were finally glad to have him away from them. "Freddy! Maddie! I need your help-." Billy was flying in the air but was hit and brought in the ground by some mysterious man. I limped to the destruction and yelled. "Yeah, but who's the other guy?!" I yelled.