XVIII

Madison's POV We ran as fast as we could to get to Billy

Madison's POV
We ran as fast as we could to get to Billy. Even though, he hurt us in the past he's still our brother. "Billy! Billy! Where are you!" I yelled out but when I turned around, I didn't see Freddy anywhere. "Freddy where are you?" I cried, not knowing what happened to my boyfriend.

Someone puts there hand over my mouth. I tried kicking and screaming but nothing worked. It looked like a man with glasses over his face he brought me to the back of the mall where Freddy was at.

"Where is he?" He growled, causing me to back away. "Dude, you need a tic-tac from the way your breath is smelling." Freddy laughed but was slammed into the wall again. "Tell me where he is little girl!" He shouts, hitting my head into the wall as hard as he can, causing me to see stars and black out.

Freddy's POV
The man carries Madison while he follows me to the house. Rosa or Victor was here and he throws Madison on the floor. "Maddie. Wake up." I caress her face with tears in my eyes, fearing that he might have killed her. "Don't worry. I haven't hurt her. Yet." He grits at his teeth and looked at Mary, Eugene, Pedro and Darla. "How quant, actually what a shithole."

Madison was still unconscious while Mary held her in her arms. When Billy came, I was relieved to see him. "Kick his ass, Billy!" Pedro yelled. "Yes, try by all means." The man told him.

The man snatched Madison taking her hostage while he led Billy to a small room where he was when he first got his powers. "Give me your powers...or else the girl dies." Thaddeus threatens him, but I hit in the head with my batarang.

"His name is Captain sparkle fingers." I yelled out. "Yeah and were going to keep throwing things at your big, fat, ugly-eyed face until you let our brother and sister go!" Darla yelled, quite sassily.

Thaddeus smirked. "As you wish." Madison was thrown to the ground and picked up bridal styled by Billy. "Come on." Billy thought of something that could get all of them out of there.

Madison woke up and found herself with me. "Freddy, what happened?" Madison asked, looking around at the whole club. We were in a strip club. "Let's go." I grab a hold of her hand and guide her out of the club.

They entered a fair where Thaddeus has found us. Billy grabbed a staff that Thaddeus was holding and he told all of us to put our hands on it.

"No say my name." He said, with confidence. We grabbed a hold of the staff and yelled Billy. "No, no, no, no! Not my name but the name that turned me into this." We all said Shazam and then there was a flash of lighting.