XX

Three days later Madison's POV "Hey, Madison!" Lizzie exclaims as she hugs me

Three days later
Madison's POV
"Hey, Madison!" Lizzie exclaims as she hugs me. She used to wear all black. Black makeup, black clothes and she wore black shoes, but now she was dressed in light pink long sleeve shirt along with denim jeans. She was wearing white high heel boots and she now have a boyfriend. Billy Batson.

"Hey, Lizzie." I answered back at her as we held hands and walked into our history class to read aloud of our greatest influence. "So who did you do, Liz?" We whispered to each other while the teachers face was turned.

"On my one true friend. Her name is Maddie." She whispered softly making my heart melt. "Ladies! Please pay attention." The teacher yelled making our eyes widened and stare at the board.

"Okay, so who wants to go first?" The teacher asked us. Of course, no one raised their hands except me. "Madison, come on up." The teacher said as I brought my paper up to me and cleared my throat.

"They're my family. I mean, family is not like someone you can trade in or hate for the rest of your life. They're always there for you when you're scared or if you need some advice. There is one person I have in my life that's like the one person who loves me. His name is Freddy Freeman. And he's sitting right there in the front row. He protects me as I protect him. If Freddy wasn't in my life, I don't know what I would've done without him as my best friend."

After finishing my speech everyone clapped and cheered me on as I sat back down in my seat. After everyone said their essays we watched The Lion King for the rest of the day and had a free day.

Me and Freddy was in his room as he slowly stroked my hair as I laid down on his lap, singing Maybe. "Maybe far away. Or maybe real nearby. He may be pouring her coffee, she maybe straightening his tie. Maybe in a house all hidden by a hill. She's sitting playing piano, he's sitting paying a bill. Betcha they're young, betcha they're smart, bet they collect things like ashtrays and art." I started singing when Freddy interrupts me. "I heard you singing that when Darla couldn't sleep. You have a pretty voice."

I looked down and smiled at him. "I'm thinking about being a singer and writer." He smiled at me as he continued to play with my hair and tell me jokes about everything. "Hey, it's getting late, wanna go to sleep now?" He asked me while I gave him a big grin and nodded.