XII

Madison's POV Me and Freddy agree to go together to the comic book store to buy the new action figures that we wanted badly

Madison's POV
Me and Freddy agree to go together to the comic book store to buy the new action figures that we wanted badly. It was almost like a date pretty much, I hope it was like a date. Freddy held my hand as I held his while we walk down the street to the local comic book store.

"So I finally found the new action figures." I hold up two Superman, showing him them which he gives me some sorta thank you smile. After we left we went to Starbucks and had gotten two hot chocolates and cake pops.

We sat down on a brown bench and started talking more about Billy's powers and out of nowhere Freddy said. "You are my sunflower, Madison Grace Carter. My only sunflower." He places his headphones on my ears while I listened to Post Malone's song Sunflower.

I fished out my phone out of my pocket and made a silly face along with Freddy. When we finish taking a few pics of each other, I posted it all on Instagram. #FreddyFreeman and #MadisonCarter at Starbucks having fun.

Billy's POV
I was scrolling through instagram when I saw a picture that popped up with Freddy hugging Maddie. A rush of anger flowed through my body which made me throw my phone, and scream in frustration and jealousy.

I heard giggling and saw Maddie kissing Freddy in her room while they lip synced to some songs. And fell asleep and me and Freddy's room that night. Alone.

Madison's POV
I turned around to see Freddy sleeping with his hands around my waist and smiling. I slowly got up and was about to go downstairs to get some breakfast when I felt someone's holding me down.

"Don't go sunflower." Freddy said, sleepily while I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. "I'll be back." I smiled and left but bumped into Billy. "Hey, Maddie. Look I've been meaning to tell you this. Come on." Billy grabs my wrist and brings me into his and Freddy's room.

"Look, I've been meaning to tell you that I really care about you and I can't stand seeing you with Freddy all the time. And I love you." He says nervously, making my heart drop and I just kept my mouth opened. He leans in and kisses me. "Billy stop it." He doesn't listens and continues kissing me. "Come on, baby." He muffled into my neck as began to kiss me more. "Stop it!" I yelled at him pushing him off and leaving him all alone.

Billy's POV
"Maddie I-." I tried to apologize and explain myself but she already left the room before I could explain. I just made it so much worser and now I know she's going to tell Freddy about what I did. I didn't say anything to her or Freddy. I already know I messed up with her and Freddy is going to hate me now.