XIX

Madison's POV I opened my eyes seeing an older version of me, wearing a rose gold suit with a white cape along with it

Madison's POV
I opened my eyes seeing an older version of me, wearing a rose gold suit with a white cape along with it. "Are you ready to kick some ass?" I asked everyone, while they all gave each other a smirk. Lust, one of the seven deadly sins was coming after me but having hyper speed I ran as fast as lightning and kicked him in the face.

Mary and Darla was fighting the other sins and was in trouble. I rush over to help them when one of them knocked me down, getting back up I uppercut them, saving my sisters. I looked over and saw a Ferris wheel falling apart.

Running as fast as I can I saved two people and rescued Freddy who almost got hit by one of the Ferris wheel debris. "Hey Freddy, are you okay?" I asked him. We flew over to where Billy was choking Thaddeus. He had a marble ball in his hand and shoved it to his forehead, sucking a spirit out of Thaddeus.

He threw Thaddeus to the ground, and all the spirits were sucked along in the marble ball. He then brought it to his head and we begged him to stop. "Hahaha, what you thought I was going to put a dead marble in my face and suck my soul." He laughs. "Seriously?!" I yelled while everyone shook their head at him and muttered bad comments to Billy.

We all were on a top building as everyone was cheering and crying for what we did. "Maddie, we did it!" Freddy cried as he picked me up by my waist and spun me around.

"I love you, sunflower." Freddy giggles making me smile even wider. "You guys know, we should definitely build a lair." Freddy and I both said. They all nodded in agreement but Darla wondered. "What's a lair sis?" She asked me, while I face palmed myself in the face.

Times skip~lunch
It felt like everyone's eyes were stinging in the back of me and Freddy's back. Lizzie tried to stand up for us but a girl from her table shook her head, causing her to stay down. One girl gave me a stank eye and of course I do what other girl's would and flipped her off.

We finally sat down at the table with some other teens when they jumped up and left as soon as Freddy and I sat down. "Bitches." I muttered. "Okay." Freddy said taking a bite out of his fries.

The Breyers came in and took a French fry from Freddy's plate and elbowed him in the face. "Go to hell, bitches." I yelled at them, flipping them out.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before our siblings sat down with us. "Freddy Freeman, this guy, taught me everything I needed to know about being a superhero. Oh, I've brought another friend I hope that's okay?" We turned to see Billy and Superman standing next to each of us.

"Hey, Madison," looking around I see Lizzie standing there casting a small smile on her face, standing right next to me. "Look I just want to apologize to all of you for the way I treated you. I mean, you, your family. I just wanna say that I'm sorry and can I have lunch with you guys." She asked, smiling sheepishly. I looked at everyone as they gave me a smile and nod. "Yeah, sure."