X

Freddy's POV
That night I got out my Superman notebook, I grabbed a pencil, pulled out a chair and started writing.

"Madison Grace Carter, whenever I'm around you, you make me feel happier then I'm already am. Not only are you my best friend but the best thing in my life. My girlfriend. When we first met we had something in common. We both loved superhero's. Well, you loved Harley Quinn but still. I was considered the boy who no one wanted around, but when you came you defended me when no one else would. You are my favorite person in the world who makes people happy when they're sad or love making practical jokes.
♥️ Secret Admirer.

After I finished the letter I placed a heart shaped necklace in the letter along with some Air-Heads and a giant teddy bear. I limped to Madison's room where I saw her fast asleep in her bed. I placed the letter and bear on her night stand and smiled at her. I knew I was in love with Maddie. Most people at school would say that no girl would want to be with me because I'm disabled.

But when Maddie kissed me the other night, I knew she liked me also. It was like love at first sight but I don't know how to tell her that I love her. I fell asleep that night when I hear a knock on my door, I woke up seeing Maddie standing at my doorway.

"Freddy, I know you gave me the letter and the teddy bear. And I really, really like you." I smiled and she leans in to give me a kiss on my lips which I returned. "I love you baby. Does that mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, Freddy Freeman. I love you too." She snuggles with me and I wrapped one of my arms around her. "I had a great time with you. I hope you and I can go on a date sometime?" He asked the raven-haired girl who was smiling without letting me see it.

Third person POV
The next morning Billy and Madison was waiting outside the teachers lounge. "Hey um, Madison? There is something I need to tell you. I really-." Billy was interrupted by Freddy opening the door and handing Billy a trench coat.

"Making the cripple kids do all the dirty work? Wow!" Freddy scoffs. "I can be a better look out." Billy protested to him before earning another scoff from Maddie. "And what about us? Huh?!"

She asks. They tried acting normal when they tried walking past the security guard but was stopped. "You kids got a hall pass?" He asked them while Maddie was breathing heavily and shaking violently.

Freddy held Maddie tightly while the officer was confronting them. "Look, parents have to be here physically in order to sign kids out!" He said making Billy stutter. He ran down the hallway and whispered Shazam.