XXI

Third person POV Madison was emailing Freddy as they sent each other different memes, gifs or cute texts

Third person POV
Madison was emailing Freddy as they sent each other different memes, gifs or cute texts. Madison heard a knock on the door and she thought it was maybe Freddy so she opened the door with a big smile on her face. But her smile quickly faded when she saw Billy standing there.

"Hey can we talk?" Billy asked, nervously scratching the back of his head. "The last time, you did that, you were trying to make out with me." Madison crossed her arms and leaned on her door.

"I am so so sorry for everything I put you through. And I know you don't want me around anymore and I'll stay out of your life if you want me to." He said with complete sadness that made my heart break into two. "Billy, I've been your friend since we were ten years old. And after you left, I was angry. But I forgive you. It's okay." Madison gave him a small smile.

"R-r-really?" "Mm-hmm." Maddie smiled and hugged him tightly. "So me and Freddy are going out on Friday. If you want, then you can invite Lizzie. It can be a double date."

Freddy limped over to where the two teens were, asking what was going on. "Me and Billy were just talking about the date we all are going to have on Friday. He's inviting Lizzie." Freddy gave a small smile and the trio gave themselves a huge hug.

Friday
"Oh my god, that was so funny." Lizzie laughed as she and Maddie was dressed in dresses and wore heels. The four of them had went to a diner for dinner and decided to go to the movies after. "Hey, you all wanna hear a weird fact?" Freddy asked chewing on his burger. "No!" Billy and Lizzie yelled. "I do." Madison giggles. "Insects have three pair legs." Everyone gagged and lost their appetite.

Madison fell asleep on Freddy's shoulder once they rode the Ferris wheel and Billy and Lizzie won all of them stuffed animals. "Okay, I think we need to get home bro, we must've tired the girls out." Freddy chuckled and woke Madison up. "Wakey wakey sunflower. I love you."