1

_

Kokichi knew that many detectives have tried and tried again to catch him. He knew that they'd spend years trying to solve his many misdeeds and misfortunes, but he also knew that he drove the police department insane. Many of the members of the department tried to look for him but found nothing. People would get their hopes up when he left evidence for the police and detectives to find. That's what made his job even better, he would leave the evidence somewhere obvious, then years later they would still find no leads on him, and the people working his case would become shunned from humanity, anger and despair would flow through them, they would become washed-up has-beens.

Kokichi definitely never expected them to continue his case, after all, they've been through. Although that's what they said for the infamous gambler who could easily steal money, yet they found and got her arrested, the detective that found her Kyoko Kirigiri, ended up running away with her after getting her out early. It made it to the papers, and everyone kept writing published novels about their love. It must've been amusing for them, but Kokichi knew he would never find love, after all he was just Kokichi the infamous D.I.C.E. Leader and ally of the Kuzuryuu clan. The only people that tried to take on his case were old wrinkly detectives to cocky for their own good. 

Little did Kokichi know that someone young and not wrinkly was about to take up his case.

_

Shuichi Saihara always wanted to be like his mentor Kyoko, but at the same time he didn't...Kyoko ran off with infamous hooligan Taeko Yasuhiro better known by her fake nickname Celestia Lundenburg the Ultimate Gambler. After the public realized what Kyoko had done she was already gone. Celeste and Kyoko ran off somewhere to Europe to fulfill a well-known wish of Celeste's. He could remember them questioning her about all the illegal things she did while gambling and asked her why. Shuichi remembered those words as clear as day,"Because I want to fulfill a dream of mine to travel to Europe and live in a castle" He remembered Kyoko telling him the whole story of how she caught Celeste, he could already tell something was wrong. He of course thought it was something stupid like someone spilling something on her. He wasn't expecting her to run off with a criminal, or leave him behind without a trace. The one thing she left was a journal for him. Of course he read through it like a personal bible. He was at work doing paperwork, and getting leads on easy criminals, when he had a thought. 'What if I tried to catch Kokichi Ouma one of the most wanted criminals?' At first he laughed the idea off as a joke, he barely had any experience with cases like those.Yet he couldn't stop thinking about it so that's where Shuichi Saihara found himself. In-front of Takaaki Ishimaru's door.

(Hi! Sorry if this is bad. I'm trying to practice writing. Btw I just asked a friend what ship should I do? They said Saiouma but didn't specify on the prompt other than ANGST so yeah?