11

_Shuichi's POV

Kokichi took me outside the prison-cell. I realized I was in the infamous Queen Of Liars palace. " Why are we in the Queen Of Liars palace?" I whispered," It's quite simple the infamous Celestia Ludenburg is my cousin. She took care of me before she ran off with some lame detective, and ever since, I've owned the palace. Anyway, follow me this way." I did as he said, he was actually super interesting as we kept talking about each other. I learned most of the murders committed were people who labeled themself as D.I.C.E. members. Although D.I.C.E. would immediately hunt them down and turn them in. He explained all the rules to me and then we walked into the foyer." This way, we can't keep them waiting!" He started running up the foyer stairs dragging me with him.

The foyer looked absolutely stunning from above." Kokichi I do have a question. What about school?" Kokichi just laughed," You've already been reported as missing, and don't worry we have the perfect teacher who will teach you!" Then we entered a hallway. " This is where we keep guests like you. The only reason you get to sleep on this floor and not the cells is that most of them are full. I wasn't lying when I said I was gonna help you, also here's your phone." He then pulled out my phone. " I added my contact, but anyway as I was saying, your gonna turn these baddies in. Call me after you've turned them all in! We're transporting them to an abandoned warehouse where you'll lead the cops! That way people will be shocked at how talented you are Shuichi~" I stared in shock," How's this gonna benefit you? I know there's a catch!"

"There is no catch Saihara-Chan~!" He started rambling on, but I just realized maybe I could get used to Kokichi. "Are you coming Saihara-Chan?"

"Coming Kokichi!"

(This is a pretty short chapter, because I'm planning a longer chapter later! Hopefully this was okay! Bye!!!)