14

New.POV found TAEKO.POV
_Taeko's POV

 What had gotten into Kyoko today? She had been so cold to poor young Shuichi, hell even I felt bad for the boy. My wife had ignored the old apprentice that she had mentored for so long...I knew the boy had met our son Kokichi, maybe that's why Kyoko was so cold? Kyoko had adored Kokichi until the incident at the park with my nasty old wretch of a father. We had adopted him from the infamous Ouma family. Although they loved pulling pranks and causing mayhem, they didn't want Kokichi to end up like them. When we took Kokichi in and we left him with my dad. We didn't know my father had a friend over, Mr. Ouma. He didn't get a say for the child as he didn't even know he had a son until he saw Kokichi with my father. Kokichi had already become a pretty good liar since we had gotten him out of an...Interesting situation.

My father and his father were good friends, they were also the reason Shuichi Saihara's father, Haruto, had died. Kokichi went to the amusement park with those two. Kokichi would've been the one dead, he was supposed to be the one dead. Haruto would've never let that happen, either way, everyone knows he still would have saved Kokichi. Now Kokichi is held captive by that sick bastard, all I want is my son back. I really just want to hug him and never let go, but that dream will have to wait. I'm about to leave, when I see him. " Shumai~ You forgot this!" I stared at my son in shock, I couldn't believe it was him. " Not even saying hi to mother dearest are you?" That got Kokichi's attention, he looked as shocked as I did. " W-Wha? What do you mean mom?" he stuttered, I looked at him unamused," It's either you're a terrible liar now, or you seriously didn't know I adopted you?"

"Kokichi is this true that your mother is the queen of liars?" Shuichi said with TOO much enthusiasm. Kokichi looked terrified," Kokichi darling, get in the car." I demanded," Wh-Wha?" Shuichi held out his hand," C'mon Kokichi, we can take some of your friends!" Shuichi inquired. "Really? I'll be right back." Kokichi left to go get his friends,I prayed they were halfway decent.

( This is a pretty trashy chapter.)