8

_Shuichi's POV

My head throbbed as I tried to get up. 'Where am I?' I was strapped to a stone slab. I'm gonna assume this is the five-star treatment Ouma's giving me. I heard muffled yelling from the other side of the wall, I couldn't make it out, but one sounded like a grown adult while another sounded like a chipmunk. I tried to get up,' of course.' If this was Ouma's doing he was certainly horrible at putting people on stone slabs. I was bound by my hands and feet to the slab, 'he used the cheap dollar store hand-cuffs, fun.' I decided it would be smart to get the shiny thing in the corner. I quickly freed myself from the sad hand-cuffs and went to pick up the shiny thing, a knife. I realized I had found it near a door. 'Someone must've tried to kill me!' I heard footsteps so I quickly walked back to the slabs, and put the restraints back on.

" Why hello there dear detective." I looked over from the slab to the short man in the room. He had ( -Long-ass hair with the tightest jeans)Black hair with a little bit of purple on the ends, it was tied up. He was wearing a regular sweater and skinny jeans. "Anyway-" He brought over a chair and swung it between his legs it was kinda ho-" I brought you here so I can help you be the best detective ever! Except you'll never truly catch me, As I'm the best Ouma of them all." He looked at me with fascination as I tried to respond," Well u-um I agreed to your deal so where do you wanna start?" Fuck he's really hot," Well I suppose we should turn in my grandfather, unlike my dad he's actually pretty hard to find!" He unlatched my sad hand-cuffs," Shall we be off?" 

"Yes?"

"Well come on then."

I met Ouma and he's fucking hot.

( Yeah so I couldn't help it with the Ayesha Erotica, but Kokichi is basically a play-boy, except yeah he's gay. Also I wrote this write before a class meeting so it's pretty rushed.)