10 + My Update Schedule

( Before we start the chapter I will be announcing my semi-official schedule. Monday and Friday will be the main update days, the time will vary but I can confirm that I will usually update around 12-1 P.M as that's when my meetings stop. Although if I have free-time, the chapter may come out earlier. If I have family issues, school issues, or both I will most likely not be able to write for long or you'll have to wait for a while. I also might be doing a thing where I post a longer chapter on the weekend when I have time. I'll also be taking small breaks from social media. As some of my classmates seem to be trying to get blackmail on me through my snap, with the exception of Wattpad, and maybe Instagram. I can confirm that I will be taking a break from most socials. Have a nice read through this chapter, and sorry for wasting your time! This one is really short, but I just thought it'd be funny)

Fuyuhiko.POV has been unlocked!

_Fuyuhiko's POV

" I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD NAGITO, CALL ME BABY GANGSTA ONE MORE TIME-" I was running up to Nagito about to punch him when a hand held my fist," Young master remember we have an alliance with D.I.C.E. and they can barely stand someone being punched, and especially being killed." Peko let go of my fist as she bowed," It is time for bed anyway Young Master." Peko started to drag me away to our shared bedroom. Once we got there I was infuriated," WHY DID YOU STOP ME I COULD'VE-"Young Master?" I had snapped," Peko, stop calling me that." It was like a bomb started ticking in my head, I looked at her, she looked terrified. I hugged her,"Peko I'm sorry, please just stop calling me Young Master." She looked in awe," I can call you anything but Young Master?" I nodded," Baby Gangsta it is!" Wait wha-," Peko you can't be seri-" Hi widdle itty bitty Baby Gangsta!" She then proceeded to make a run for it," Peko I swear TO GOD!" She was just too fast!"Does the Baby Gangsta have baby legs? Awww how cute!" I never realized how brutal Peko could be when it came to mocking and insults. That's when something caught her off-guard and I tackled her and unknowingly made her lose her balance.

"FuyuHIKO" We then proceeded to tumble down the stairs together. We ended up almost landing in an awkward intimate pose you'd see in movies. Instead we fell and I ended up hitting her head causing me to make my head go up and hit the metal railing hard. Which ended up with Peko having a bruise and I having a broken nose. We both ended up going to see Mikan, and she fixed us up pretty decently.

( I told you this was short-)