15

_Shuichi Saihara's POV

I couldn't wait to see Kokichi's friends again! They were super nice, the white-haired one was a little...interesting, he was still super nice when he didn't go on rants about hope. I saw Kokichi bringing almost every single member of the organization, which was understandable based on what Celeste told me. " I've got my friends now!" Kokichi hollered, as he ran down the stairs leading into the mansion. He came out with almost all the members of D.I.C.E. " I'm ready to GO!" We all made room for them. " EVERYONE PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON!" Kirumi scolded, I could hear Celeste giggle. " We're heading where miss Celeste?" Makoto asked," Oh we're going to my new palace, the one you all live in is... let's just say I moved." We all started chatting, Kirumi talked with Celeste. Makoto talked with Kaede, and Nagito talked with Maki which I thought was an interesting combo. I obviously talked with Kokichi," So are we staying the night mom?" Kokichi questioned Celeste.

" Yes, I suppose...Don't worry we've already supplied you with the necessary sleeping garments," Celeste replied "and we're here! I don't have enough room for everyone, sad I know, but some rooms in my great mansion need to be remodeled...So, some of you will be staying with Byakuya. Yay?" I could see Makoto visibly tense up," No need to worry Makoto, you'll be staying with me! Now the people staying with Byakuya are..." Celeste pulled out a list," Nagito...Kirumi, and...Maki!" Celeste gave them bags and shooed them off, and bowed. " Now let me show you all to your rooms!" We walked through the huge mansion, we saw some people in the backyard. "We're all celebrating a friends promotion!" Celeste said," Thats Toko's party correct? Never knew her as much of a party person." Makoto replied," Makoto you don't know how happy they'll be to see you! Also your room is on the top floor same with you Kaede, Shuichi and Kokichi, your rooms should be on the 2nd floor." Celeste walked away as me and Kokichi ran up the stairs.

The room she gave me was HUGE! I stared at it in awe as I started unpacking, I snapped out of my trance when I heard a knock at the door. " Hey Kokichi? Shouldn't you be unpacking?" I questioned, " WE CAN DO THAT LATER SAIHARA-CHAN, RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO GETTO THE POOL BEFORE THE OTHERS!" Kokichi squealed then ran off. I just shook my head but got ready anyway, what could go wrong?

( Yeah sorry this was rushed, I wrote it during school! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! BYE!!!)