12

(Fuck my schedule, I'm breaking my own rules.)

Unlocked Mak0t0.POV

_Makoto's POV

Why am I here? I'm just a good egg boy? They forced me to join this stupid little group because they were gonna force-feed me eggs. The only person who I honestly cared about, Byakuya. Had left, and I was really angry, to be honest. I never realized till right before he left that I liked him. Which sucked, for many reasons. The biggest one was getting Toko treatment. He thinks I came out of a dumpster, just because I'm in this stupid group. I thought about quitting but I want everyone to have a future too! I'll find a way to beat that trashy leader of ours and free us.

I walked down the hall and saw our mascot Ouma showing Mr. Saihara around. Kokichi is planning the revolt with me. Many people think he's our leader, but he isn't shockingly. He's only the mascot, his father is actually our leader. I honestly think Shuichi is the only thing Kokichi has. His father only let him have connections outside of society after Shuichi took on the Ouma case. Ouma's father is the only thing that causes him to do horrible things. Kokichi is a really nice person who lies on instinct. I could remember him begging to be the Ouma Shuichi faced off against. If the leader found out his own SON had brought a detective in his daughter-in-law's palace, he would probably be starved for weeks on end. Makoto didn't wanna think about that, so he preoccupied himself with making a panta float for Kokichi. The grape panta, the black-raspberry ice-cream, whipped cream. "Done! KOKICHI! come get your panta float!" I heard Kokichi run towards the kitchen. " PANTA FLOAT!"

"So, how'd it go with you and your dear detective?" I teased, he immediately folded his arms," You have no right to say that!" I chuckled. "Anyway, what do you think the old-man will think if he catches you? You do know Kyoko's trying to get you away from him." I informed him, he looked shocked," Kyoko's trying to find me? I haven't seen her since I was a literal baby!" I knew he couldn't know the truth until the time was right at least. " Anyway, what's going on with you and Byakuya? Has he talked to you lately." Before I could respond Kirumi walked in," Two messages for each of you. Also Kokichi, you know how Byakuya thinks of us now that we're on opposing sides." she replied calmly. I nodded solemnly," That's true, he doesn't think highly of us.-"Hey isn't this Mr. Togami's address?" Kokichi interrupted. " Wait what?" I looked at the letter Kirumi handed me, it was definitely from Byakuya, I wonder if he's forgiven me now! I opened the letter and read it, the disappointment, anger, and sadness all rushed back to me," Makoto! Makoto hand me the letter and I shall read it." Kirumi nodded towards the letter, she took it from me and read those words. "Oh my-" Kirumi put a hand to her mouth, she looked even more distressed.

" LET ME READ IT!" Kokichi begged, "Are you sure-" OF COURSE I'M SURE!"

That letter broke all of us that day.

( Yeah, I sort of rushed this, and I'll be posting more frequently but for shorter. You can blame that on school.)