Harry Potter and the Room of Requirement

In OotP, we see Harry and Cho's feelings grow for each other before they start avoiding each other and go their separate ways so that hinny can begin. But before the fall apart, Cho and Harry kiss before the holidays start. 

At the last DA meeting, we see Cho corner Harry in the RoR, and she tells her sneak friend to leave without her. Harry, pretending to be straightening a cushion pile, turns around to see Cho crying over her late boyfriend and awkwardly approaches her. 

After an uncomfortable period of time, mistletoe appears above the two hormonal teenagers and the kiss. As we know, the kiss in the Room of Requirement which makes anything you require appear. Cho obviously cornered Harry that night to kiss him and told the room that she required mistletoe so she could to so. The whole kiss was planned. By Cho.

Some of you may say that this is obvious or ask me how I know that it was Cho that cornered Harry and not the other way around. It was Cho that leaned in to kiss Harry meaning that she initiated the kiss. In fact, if you look back into the book, you see that Harry had the desire to run away from Cho in the RoR. 

In conclusion, the kiss between Harry and Cho in Ootp was planned and initiated by Cho, but I'm glad that they broke up because Hinny is wayyy better than Charry.