Chapter 1 - Again it begins

"where am I ? Why can't I remember anything? Everything seems so blur .. Ohh my head .. feel so light !
This room is spinning... !
Now I hear a female voice calling out for doctor, everything's rushing around me, I can't move my body, I can't feel my nerves .. all I can hear is " pass me syringe, she is passing out, make it quick"

Slowly opening my Eyes, I realised I am in a Room with white wall, blue curtains, then all of a sudden a woman's head peak in front of my face & she rushes out, she comes back in a minute with a doctor, now I know this lady is a nurse and I am in a hospital. But why am I in a hospital? Did something happen to me?

"How are you feeling this morning?" the doctor asked me politely.
I couldn't think straight to his question and I asked him immediately, "why am I hear?"

"You Met with a Car Accident" the doctor answered.
"You weren't in your senses past 2 days, well I assume now you're functioning well, he continued turning a notepad in his hand "ohh! Seems your family already paid the bill. You're fit to go home now , you can inform your family about your discharge, but you have to follow some medicine routine for atleast a month, here they are." then he handed me my medical file , I grabbed the file thanked him, and changed to the clothes I was bought in.

Everything about me feels so different, as if I am a whole different person, may be it just because of this atmosphere of this hospital, any ways I should call mom dad ASAP !

I asked nurse for my cellphone, she said I didn't had any cellphone with me when I was brought here, maybe that my cellphone got damaged during the Accident. Yeah that makes sense. I head towards the reception & dailed my home telephone.. whattt!!! No. Doesn't exist!! How's that even possible, last month got it repaired!! Ohh these telephones, I'll tried calling my sister (shenaya) but she didn't answered.. ohh she never picks up the call at first!! Errrrr! I am damn pissed off!! these people! do they even care about me!! Now this is the forth & the last time I am calling her, if she doesn't answer , then I won't spare her!

Ringing 1.. Ringing 2.. Ringing 3.. "Seriously, where the hell are you all?
Can you even imagine, since when I am trying to call you?
First of all my phone brokedown, I don't even have my wallet, all I have is a stupid telephone on the reception over here & I have trying to call you all and everybody busy seems too busy to answer my call! Why? Don't you want me to come home?
Hello? Hello! Shehnaya.. are you there?
"S-Sheh-Shehnaaz Shehnaaz !?"
Yeah.. I am listening..
"Where are you Shehnaaz, where are you? Just tell me I am coming"
Apollo Hospital, Andheri West
"Okay! I am on my way , you stay there , don't go anywhere I coming"

After 20 minutes ..

I see Shenaya rushing through door, I am sitting on a bench at reception area and as she spots me, she threw her self upon me, hugged me tightly and started crying .
"Hey , It's okay I am absolutely fine, let's go home" said I
She bought her Car, hey thats new car.. wow Shenaya new Car! Dad is not mad at me, for breaking his car?
Shenaya's face was unreadable she didn't reacted and started driving, must say she is good driver.
"So you finally got your driving licence just in a month training so quick must say!" I asked her
Shenaya - "Whatt!!"
She seems confused. Forget it!!
Well! Finally I am home
Shenaya Rang door bell.
And mom opens the door.
I rushed to hug her, but she didn't hug me back and looks so stunned and confused.
"Mom! Mom! I called her twice cupping her cheeks, a tear flow from her eyes and she hugged me for life"

"Let's get inside, I'll get a glass of water " said shenaya and we sat on the couch.

Hey readers, hope you will like this story. We'll stay tuned for many twist and turns, mystery & suspence, Friendship & love.
Stay tuned..