00 || totally irrelevant

Why does a story always begin with someone waking up to their alarm? Well, that's how most stories on wattpad begin and I wish I was joking when I said this but I'm not. Most books begin with someone waking up to an alarm but not mine. See mine begins with me complaining about an alarm, and no way at all am I waking up to one. I have a mum who tends to replace my alarm clock.

Anyway, my name is Jaylene Golden Amble.

Yes, that's my actual middle name. I like to think that that was proof that my parents have a sense of humor. As far as bad middle names go, I think I win and no... I'm not always golden or shiny or precious. Seriously, guys... I've heard that joke way to many times for it to be funny. Although I did dye my hair blond that one time but that's for another day.

My life has always been boring but recently I've made too many mistakes that lead to situations like this.

Situations where I break my own heart.

Over what, you ask? What do I break my fragile small heart over?

Boys. What's new?

Now before bore myself, and of course you guys to sleep, let's get on with the story.

◼◻◾◻◼

hey lovely humans. so this is the preface.

please follow, comment, like? i don't really know what to say...

stay happy, bee