13 || boys - sigh

"I heard you had a threesome," Tyrin spoke up from his math homework. We were in my room, as usual, "and you're are trying to get payment."

Class turned out to be vey busy and we hadn't the opportunity to talk. Luckily for me, Tyrin was always at my house. Even before the dating. That was probably why my mother was actually very calm when Tyrin and I started 'dating.'

Scott, from his place on the floor spoke up, "I heard she got Ashton and Arlo fighting with each other over her cause of the favours she's doing for them." he wiggled his eye brows up and down suggestively, "while she's stringing you along because she's blackmailing you.

"What's the blackmail?" Tyrin asked Scott. Sometimes I feel like they enjoyed the insults. They never seemed to get hurt...I think.

"No idea." Scott shoved his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose, "but if I had to guess I would say she basically" He made a cupping motion with his hands and continued saying, "you by the-"

"Okay," I interrupted, "how exactly does my twin find out such things about me." I pointed to Tyrin, "you that make sense, because were dating and everyone wants to protect you from the big bad Jaylene, but him. "I pointed at Scott, "you're literally me, with less bad life decisions."

Scott laughed at that. He was about to reply when Tyrin swore loudly and grabbed at his hair, frustrated. He looked like he was three seconds from hurling his homework out of the window and that was a mood.

Scott rolled his eyes but went to help him, as they usually did.

It was so weird that they could get along enough to help each other with schoolwork, but that take away and they were at each other's throats. Biggest confusion of my life.

Scott and Tyrin barely needed words to communicate when they needed help from each other. There was some silent unspoken agreement between the two of them. The understood each other's groans of frustration which was very amusing to me. I barely understood them when the spoke.

I was okay with not understanding their groans. All the better for me, to be perfectly honest. It was one of the few times where they didn't argue.

That and when they were drunk.

Tyrin listened attentively to Scott explain while I took out my phone. It was always on silent, which is why I hadn't noticed that I actually had two messages. More like two different people messaging me, but one contact had spammed me with messages. I'd wager a guess and say that was Ashton.

His messages read:

I'm hoping you're free on Friday, so we can finally finish the project.

Hello?

Eartch to golden.

Earth to Golden*. There, nice and proper... like you.

Imagine a teenager not being glued to her phone. Crazy

Then again, you've always been a little... lose with the whereabouts of your phone, haven't you?

I rolled me eyes.

Only he would have the audacity to say such bullshit to me.

I sent him a k.

He replied back immediately

Ashton: Don't k me, women. Yes or no? I'm going to take it as a yes. Your place or mine.

I was about to say him when I contemplated that question. Ashton took it upon himself to have a one man conversation with himself.