chapter eight ; "abducted."

BLUE  M O O N

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ; "ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ."

297 AC

297 AC. KING'S LANDING.

KNEE-HIGH WALLS SURROUNDED EITHER SIDE OF THE PATH, ALL OF WHICH WERE EMBEDDED WITH MOSS AND ONTOP A PLETHORA OF WELL KEMPT PLANTS GREW BEAUTIFULLY. From where the towheaded woman walked; her nose could scent a variety of different smells, from lavender, roses, lady's lace and stunning gilliflower. It was overwhelming, how everything had been kept so pristinely, it reminded Jenny of the gardens of her home in the Jewelled Isles - but, nothing could beat the Jade Gardens of the Fortress of White; that was Jenny's favourite place in the world (besides Winterfell's eternal Godswood). 

To the right of where the maiden walked, a knight of the kingsguard was escorting her - arm in arm, in complete silence. His lavish white metal armour sparkling in the southern sunlight, the prominent feature of his armour wasn't even his armour - it was his sword. The sword's pommel was made out of a metal, presumably gold, crafted in the shape of a lion; most likely reminiscent of Brightroar - the ancestral sword of House Lannister, lost to ancient history. Jaime Lannister was a marvel to many women around the Seven Kingdoms; but to Jenny, he was anything but - she wanted to eviscerate him from the history books completely. 

Checking for anybody around, Jenny's eyes darted around - the coast was clear; her arm instantly fell from the Lannister's causing him to frown slightly, but covered it back up with a thin line. The courageous woman didn't say anything; commemorating what her mother had said to her many years ago: actions speak louder than words. And without warning, Jenny raised her hand - harshly striking the man's right cheek. The noise seemed to ring around the gardens, the Daemadar didn't care in the slightest; he deserved that completely. 

Startled, the Lannister's green eyes widened, hand drifting to his red stained cheek - he clenched his jaw, "What was that for!" Jaime demanded to know, stepping a pace closer to the woman and cornering her against a marble structure. 

On the inside, Jenny was terrified - she had just slapped one of the greatest, though not honourable, Knight in the face. Yet the woman held her ground, hiding her trembling fists by her sides - sneering at the man with her icy eyes. "You very well know what that was for, Kingslayer," Jenny's words alone made the man wince, but he regained himself within a matter of seconds. 

"No, I don't have a clue," the man practically spat out, meters away from Jenny's face, "Care to enlighten me, to why I have a handprint on the side of my face!" Jaime's face felt like it was on fire. 

Swallowing, Jenny swiftly thought of words to counter with, "That was for pushing a child out of a window!" she hissed back, Jaime's heart skipped a beat; she knew. 

Jaime felt conflicted, he either played stupid or just went with it; either way he was renowned for being the dullest Lannister. "How do you know?" uttered out the man, getting even closer to the much smaller woman that he towered over.