prologue

The brunette scoffed for presumably the millionth time that night, and at this point in time she didn't even bother trying to listen to the ginger with the pixie cuts point of view, and she honestly wanted to collect her things and get out of there as quick as possible before her temper gets the better of her.

Millie has always been a genuinely kind person to anybody other than the hazel eyed boy she likes to call her best friend, only her occasional short tempered remarks did appear every once and a while. 

And right now was definitely one of those times.

Which was very understandable, considering the supposedly 'shy' girl that sat in front of her at the moment had told a stranger online about her personal life, so it was very reasonable to be as upset as she is right now.

She was normally very understanding, but right here in the gingers tidy living room, she was fuming.

And again, her natural instinct would be to tell her that it was a simple mistake almost anyone could make, but there was no way she was going to let that slide. No person in their right mind would do anything like this in the slightest, and Millie was sure of that.

She may have expected this from any other person in her school, but she never thought for a second that it would be the girl who was in front of her right now.

Not with how quiet and sweet she always appeared to be.

Millie knows how much she struggles to make friends, which she now understands is most likely due to her picking one person to obsess over. Or in this case, spill their deepest secrets on the internet to a total stranger who could for all she knows be a creepy old man.

As much as she hates to admit it, she only really hangs out with her out of pity. Sure, she can be fun to be around sometimes, but other times she really annoys Millie and her other friends as well.

But obviously, she was way too nice to say anything.

However, the brunette has always been pretty popular. Not as popular as most of the other girls in her school, but people saw her. Unlike in her old school, whereas she was completely invisible. 

This new school in Atlanta was a chance for her to finally get the fresh start she has always wanted. And honestly, that was a wish that was luckily granted.

But now, thanks to the awful redhead that stood in front of her, her reputation was ruined.

And she has no idea how she is going to get it back.

-

hi guys!! i know this is very short but it's just the prologue :) tysm for all the reads already! i know it may not seem like that many but every read and every vote means so much to me <3 chapter one will be out soon!

and the next chapter will be before this, explaining how they got here :)