fancy napkins

One week later

"Dude, Atlanta is awesome!"

"Mhm," Finn replied blankly, his chin resting on the palm of his hand while his other one was scrolling through instagram.

1,852 likes

sadiesink_ milkshake with the bestie before things get too cray cray 🤪✌

noahschnapp not sadie quitting her veganism 
sadiesink_ @ noahschnapp there's such thing as vegan milkshakes dip thong 
noahschnapp it's the being unable to come up with a good insult for me
sadiesink @ noahschnapp ugh i hate you 

"Stop looking at it. You're only making things worse for yourself." 

He looked up from his phone, only to see the judgmental stares he was receiving from his older brother. 

"Ugh, I know. But I'm going to be seeing her later today in person so what does it really matter?" he nervously chuckled, using humor to make him less afraid.

They were currently at a starbucks since Nick had suggested they had a cup of coffee before they went to a big wedding and it was also right next store to the hotel they were at. And Finn thought it was a great idea considering this event would most likely suck the life out of him.

However, he had ordered hot chocolate instead of coffee but then proceeded to specifically ask the barista to write latte on the cup so people would take him seriously.

He hesitantly looked over to the time on his phone, his anxiety getting worse when he realized how fast the time was passing.

In just a few hours, he would be met with her.

And he hasn't a slightest clue on what he's going to say to her.

-

"No, those are ugly."

"Noah, what the hell? You literally picked these out months ago and the wedding is in less than three hours and now you're saying they're ugly!?" Sadie reprimanded, watching as he simply shrugged.

"Well, I changed my mind." 

"It's too late to swap them out now so we'll just have to deal with them." Millie chimed in, taking the flowers from Noah's hands and going over to decorate the tables.

Sadie's parents had decided on an outside ceremony and dinner, and then a whole after party inside which they were all determined to make everything perfect.

There was a gorgeous grassy area with white seating that they took way too much time to set up, along with a flowery ark that landed at the end of the isle. 

Millie was currently setting up a bunch of tables for people to eat,  and Noah was surprisingly helping her. 

"Um, why can't we just do normal napkins?" Jacob questioned, watching as Sadie tried to fold them into fancy shapes.