kiss me

Two days later

Millie's eyes fluttered open, the only sounds to be heard in her room being the blaring alarm clock that she sets every day to keep her sleep schedule in tact.

She looked down to her empty floor sadly, having to get used to not seeing Noah knocked out cold on her floor after they had a sleepover and stayed up laughing most of the night.

She had a really hard time ever since Saturday night after she had gotten home and felt like she didn't really have anyone to talk to anymore.

She had lost Noah, she had lost Sophia, she was starting to distance herself from Sadie because she felt as if she didn't deserve her, and her and Finn are just getting to know each other still.

Not to mention the fact that her and Jacob broke up two days ago, in probably one of the worst ways.

She could just feel herself slowly drifting away from everyone and everything in her life and she hates the feeling.

Millie rubbed her tired eyes, slowly untangling herself from the duvet before forcing herself out of bed.

She hasn't really talked to anybody since the wedding, apart from a brief text from Sadie to make sure she was doing okay.

She wasn't, but she doesn't want anybody to worry about her.

Today was now Monday, which means that she has to get back to the real world and face her problems at school. She took time yesterday for herself since if she had even a little bit of set back she would have been pushed over the edge.

But today, she has to be met with Sophia, Noah, and Jacob all over again. A part of her honestly wishes that Finn could be there with her so she wouldn't have to do it alone.

Well, she would have Sadie, but it would be nice to also have someone who was involved in the situation as much as she was.

Especially since all the things that need to be said to Sophia should be said by the both of them.

Finn was planned to leave Atlanta yesterday, but Nick had suggested that the two of them stayed for a little while longer and took a tour around the city which their parents were fine with since he was an adult.

So he was pretty much left in Atlanta with barely any friends and only a brother who was out socializing most of the time.

Great.

Millie reached out to pick up her phone from the night stand, turning it on to see a ridiculous amount of notifications.

She groaned, the last thing she wanted to do being talking to a bunch of people on social media. However, there wasn't any harm in seeing what people wanted first.

 However, there wasn't any harm in seeing what people wanted first

Liked by sadiesink_ and 31 others
karineschnapp Best friends!

noahschnapp MOM PLEASE