for lifer

one more filler chapter and then it's cool i SWEAR !! i have pre written stuff so i'll publish those as soon as i proof read!!! LOVE U ALL ENJOY<3<3<3

-----

Two weeks later

12,139 likes

milliebobbybrown :)

jacobsartorius Never making the same mistakes again🖤 Happy ur my for lifer

lilia uh... lol

Finn glared down at his phone with an unimpressed look on his face, ignoring the conversation his two friends were having about something he didn't care much about.

"My dog stepped on a bee," a voice through the television that had been carelessly flipped on the news played through the small hotel room (Which Gaten only turned on for background noise, although him and Caleb got pretty invested.) "Objection, relevance."

Caleb snickered at the tv, enjoying what was playing more than he should as Gaten turned to a spaced out Finn to ask a question. "You haven't said much, which side are you on?" he asked curiously, wanting to collect opinions on what had been playing on the tv.

"Yeah, totally..." Finn muttered in response, completely uninterested in anything else that was going on around him except for the picture that displayed itself on his screen.

What is she still doing with him anyway?

Gaten furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Finn's lack of interest in the conversation, (or pretty much everything around him that wasn't his phone) and gave him a suspicious look. "Is everything okay?"

Caleb glanced over to the two when he heard that question being asked, his eyes landing on Finn as they both waited on an answer. "Sure, yeah. I'm good."

"I'm sorry, I've just been really..." he glanced back over to the picture again, trying to find the right words. "Distracted."

He feels like he shouldn't care that much about what Millie does, but for whatever reason he does. Or at least enough to want her to leave a relationship if it's bad for her, and Jacob didn't leave much of a good first impression on him.

He saw her after the fight the two of them had at the wedding. She was completely heartbroken, and he totally understands given how he saw Jacob talked to her and completely invalidated every single feeling she came to him with.

He wants to stop caring since it's none of his business, but he knows Millie has been through a lot and he genuinely wants her to be happy and to feel like she can take a breath after all of this.

As much as he wants to give Jacob the benefit of the doubt and just reassure himself that she wouldn't have given him another chance if she didn't think she could handle it, he can't help but to really dislike the guy.