cafeteria

"Shut up, Noah!"

"I'm just saying! Maybe he's smarter than me" Noah retorted, watching as Millie turned around in her chair to face him.

"You're trying to tell me that your six inch chihuahua is smarter than you?"

"I mean, yeah. He can understand some english words but i can't understand anything he says when he barks" the green eyed boy frowned, watching as Millie simply rolled her eyes in response before going back to her homework.

She procrastinated doing it all weekend, but now since it's a sunday night she really needs to get the work down. Only, that simple task was proving to be quite difficult with Noah and Sadie hanging around.

Sophia was supposed to tag along as well, but she apparently was pretty busy and had things to do.

"Okay, but dogs literally don't realize you make mistakes sometimes. Like, if you accidentally tripped over him in the dark he would think you got up to deliberately kick him in the head" Sadie replied, which Millie tried her hardest to fade out.

Noah shrugged, popping another grape in his mouth as he looked over to Millie. "Are you almost done?" he complained, watching with a pout since her eyes didn't falter from the papers on her desk.

"Come on, Millie! I'm bored!"

"Don't you have other friends to annoy?" the brunette muttered, missing the way he immediately smirked and looked over to the ginger who sat on Millie's bed watching a movie on her laptop.

"As a matter of fact, i do!" he exclaimed, happily skipping over to the bed. He was about to sit down, until the redhead extended her arm and pushed him away. "No"

"Ugh, for once i wish Sophia was here" Noah grumbled, crossing his arms as he sat on the floor.

"Speaking of, where has she been lately? She's been busy a lot recently" Sadie muttered before Millie spun her chair around again, about to say something before a very bored Noah cut her off.

"How come people give others balloons? Like, 'Happy birthday, here's a plastic sack of my breath'"

"I'm choosing to ignore that" Millie replied with narrowed eyebrows, averting her attention back to Sadie.

"She's been weird lately. Like, have you noticed that she's always on her phone at lunch?" the ginger questioned, earning a nod from Millie in response.

Sadie gasped, putting a hand on her chest when she realized what was most likely the cause of Sophia's new hobby to be on her phone all the time. "What if she has a secret boyfriend!?"

Noah snorted loudly, causing the two teenage girls to turn towards him as he looked at the duo. "Come on. Sophia and a boyfriend?"

The two of them narrowed their eyebrows, not really getting what was so funny. Sure, she was on the quiet side, but she was really pretty and can be very sweet at times.

They really did like her, which is why they hung out with her.

Only, she can annoy Noah and Sadie sometimes. However, they brush that aside of course. Millie was way too patient and understanding to see that, but they are sure that she will at one point.

"You know," he trailed off, missing the puzzled stares he was still receiving from the pair.

"I mean, she's just not... the smoothest with guys as one may be" he mumbled, only the looks he was getting didn't falter. "Um, never mind"

Millie rolled her eyes, sitting down on the black chair that was by her desk before she picked up her phone to browse through social media for a few minutes.