mean tweets

One week later

millie🤓

can we do the thing now :/
my ex has been extra on my ass today
like
more than usual so i need your help

hey! what do you need help with?🤪

bruh what-
are you high?

yuh, watermelon sugar high🍉🍉🍉

dude
what's going on here

this is her friend btw!
pass it along🤑

oh
that makes more sense
hi i guess

i'm tryna teach her how to text
cuz you know
she's kinda ✨dry✨ when she texts, no shade
so me and my friends stole her phone and our date landing business is better than tinder😎✌

omg she has fun friends

yes she does!!
also omg
what did u need help with
i'll help u bc i'm super smart!!
i'm over here like 🤓📃

hmm
as tempting as that offer sounds, i don't think you can help

big ouch😔
anyways
i hope u figure it out!

i'm sure i will :)
nice to meet you btw i'm finn

i'm millie!
i'm gonna give you back to sophia now but it was nice talking!!

wait wtf? who's sophia and what?😭

-

Millie scrambled to set the phone down when she noticed Sophia was walking back from the school restroom, and the not very secretive remarks of Sadie and Noah telling her to quickly put it back made her laugh slightly.

She would have loved to continue the conversation, but considering Sophia was walking back while she was typing it probably wasn't the best idea.

She sat back down, looking over to her friends who were now innocently eating their lunch as if nothing happened. 

Sadie cleared her throat, sparing a glance to look at her hazel eyed friend in hopes that he would start a conversation like he always does.

Sophia has become oddly protective of her phone recently, so if she knew that they opened it and texted her friend, she probably wouldn't be too happy.

They figured that once she saw the text messages between Millie and her online friend then she wouldn't go too hard on them though, considering Finn seemed to have enjoyed the conversation as well.

"Hey guys"

Noah rolled his eyes, not even bothering to greet the very annoying teenage boy who just approached their table. 

Millie smiled at him slightly, watching as he took the empty seat that was next to her. 

"Jacob" Sophia said through gritted teeth, shooting him an awkward, barely there smile as he reached out and took one of Millie's fries.

Jacob has been hanging around them a lot this week, which almost all of them despise. Apart from Millie of course, who is completely oblivious to situation.

They're all afraid that what will finally open her eyes is having to go through the same exact heartbreak that she did the first time, and they'll of course be there for her like always.