Damnit

I was having the most amazing dream that I was licking ice cream out of a cone but instead of tasting the ice cream I could feel an arousing pleasure building deep within my core with every lick I took so I started going faster, my tongue whipping...

I was having the most amazing dream that I was licking ice cream out of a cone but instead of tasting the ice cream I could feel an arousing pleasure building deep within my core with every lick I took so I started going faster, my tongue whipping across the creamy, strawberry soft serve as my hips began to rise and fall. The sensation was erotically delicious, making me moan from the gratification. The dream started leaving me as I began to wake but the immense pleasure I was feeling between my legs only increased, slowly my hand travelled down my own body, over the curvature of my breasts, along my stomach until it reached the top of Sam's head, lying between my thighs, his tongue flicking against my clit as his fingers pumped inside of me fast, causing me cry out in ecstasy.

"Fuck, Sammy, oh yessss" I manage to scream out between panting, it feels so good. One hand grips the sheets beneath me, the other pulls at Sam's thick head of hair as my orgasm builds and I can no longer control my screaming, throwing my head back I let it overtake me, my body quivering  as Sam laps up my juices.

"Morning Princess" He greets me, crawling back up the bed to lay beside me, he pulls me in close to his chest, holding on to me tightly, our naked bodies intwined as he kisses me and I taste myself on his tongue. This boy continues to surprise me everyday.

"That was an unbelievably great wake up call baby" I thank him, rolling him onto his back so I can straddle him.

"Well my gorgeous, naked girlfriend is an unbelievably great sight to wake up to" He smiles that cheeky smile up at me, spanking my bottom, "Plus I wanted you to start your day off in a really good mood"

"And why do you need me in a good mood? Have you done something bad Sammy Bear?" I ask him, scooting back so that I can take his now rock, hard cock into my small hands, I love seeing his body react to just my touch, how his breathing increases as I work my hands along his shaft and his close tightly as his head rolls back.

"I've planned....a...surprise...oh fuck baby that feels so good" He tries to answer me but loses concentration once I wrap my lips around his shaft, taking him slowly into my mouth, his hand tugs at my hair, urging me on as I bring him to the back of my throat and he lets out a loud, animalistic groan.

He's getting harder each time I take him back in, my tongue licking the head, my cheeks sucked in strongly around his package while my hand cups his balls, pulling them gently. I begin moving faster when he starts calling out my name. His legs go stiff and I know he's on the edge when his cock goes rock hard, looking up at him our eyes connect as he unloads himself into my mouth.

"I love you bunny" He says to me breathlessly as I crawl back into the nook beside him, our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. He kisses my forehead as I lay my head on his chest, feeling it rise and fall as he calms himself.

"I love you too" I reply, the words now easily spilling out of my mouth the deeper I fall for him. I couldn't imagine not having Sam in my life now. 

                                                                                            ~~~