Chapter 3

"Great. Now, you being viral, Taehyung. Congrats." Mr. Lee being sarcastic.

Taehyung sigh and looks away.

"What with that face? Don't you happy?" Mr. Lee asks.

"Shut up." Taehyung says.

"Shut up? You ask me to shut up?" Mr. Lee scoffs.

"Are you deaf?" Taehyung talks back.

"Yahh!! Kim Taehyung!! How can you tell me to shut up!!?? Everyone talking about you!! Kim Taehyung going to the concert and having his fun alone!!!"

"They even saw you drinking and having a scandal!!!" Mr. Lee scolds him.

"So what? I do what I like. They can't stop me." Taehyung says.

"Yes, they can't stop you. But it ruins your reputation, Tae!! You are a famous actor and model!! But you never have a good discipline!!" Mr. Lee says.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and stood up.

"Okay. Let me ask you. You take me from the street after my mother died. You told me that I have the talent and good looking. To adopt me and train me."

"Then, you tell me that you will do what I like. Where those words?" Taehyung asks.

Mr. Lee silence.

"Where? It vanished. I'm really confused and weird. Why they must care what I'm doing? Why they just take attention with every little thing that I do?" Taehyung asks.

"Because you are their idol, Tae!! Behave yourself!!" Mr. Lee yells.

Taehyung about to talks but Mr. Lee cuts him.

"I don't want to hear anything again!! Fix your behavior and discipline!! If not, I will fired you and you will lose your dream to be a model and actor." Mr. Lee told him.

Taehyung glares at him. He lives this job. Actually, it true that Taehyung has a bad discipline.

He didn't answer anything but he went out and slammed the door shut.

He kicks the vase and it broke.

"Arghhh!! F*ck!!!" Taehyung groaning.

This is torturing me. Such stu*id people.

Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.

"Tae?" Someone calls.

"Oh, hey Jimin." Taehyung says.

Jimin can see his tense. He knew his best friend well.

"Where is Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"Calling with Jisoo. Because she almost got caught but thank goodness she didn't." Jimin says.

Taehyung must reply with a hum.

"You okay?" Jimin asks.

"Do I look okay to you?" Taehyung asks back.

"That why I ask. Because I know you're not okay." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"I just...uhh...why I can't do what I like? Why am I being...control here?" Taehyung let's out?

"Tae, I know your stress and sad. But what Mr. Lee says is...a little bit true. What if someone bad tries to kill you while you don't have any bodyguard or someone at that time?" Jimin says.

"So you agreed with him, huh?" Taehyung asks.

"It not about I agreed or not. It about you. Trust me. If you did have good discipline, Mr. Lee will do anything that you like." Jimin says.