Chapter 15

11 pm~

Jennie let out a heavy sigh as she done. A smile appeared on her face.

Everything is clean now.

Jennie out aside the broom then her eyes landed on the only person that never do anything.

"Tae." Jennie calls. He just plays his phone on his bed.

"Yes?" Taehyung asks.

"What you should say to me?" Jennie asks.

"What?" Taehyung asks.

Jennie takes a deep breath to calm herself down. What Tae do is only washing the clothes but it still Jennie does it.

He didn't know how to use the washing machine since Jin always does the housework.

Jennie walks closer to him.
"I think you should say 'thank you, Jennie!! You are the best!!' Like that."

"Ahhhh, really? Well, so?" Taehyung asks

Jennie finally loses her temper.  She stomped her feet and Tae flinched by it.

"YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING!!!! I'M SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!" Jennie yells.

Taehyung blinks his eyes a few times.

"YOU LET ME DO EVERYTHING!!! YOU EVEN NEVER HELP ME!!" Jennie breathing heavily.

The couple downstairs heard it. They exchange looks. They didn't sleep yet too.

"Is something happens?" Rose asks.

"I don't know." Jimin shrugged his shoulder.

Jennie breathing heavily and push her hair behind. Taehyung just stares at her.

"It fine, Tae. It late already. Good ni-"

Jennie just about to walks away but she being pull and falls on the bed.

"Rest." Taehyung says.

Jennie's eyes widen and look at him with surprise.
"Let's sleep." Taehyung pulls the blanket.

"Woah!! What-" Taehyung close her face with a pillow.

"Go to sleep." Taehyung says.

He gives his back to her. Jennie blinks her eyes a few times. She was really confused but because of tiredness, she decides to sleep.

He maybe feels sorry...

By that, Jennie closes her eyes and sleep.  Little bit she knows, Taehyung haven't sleep yet.

He turns his body to her slowly. When he did it, he starting at her face.

"She really tired." Taehyung mutters.

Suddenly, Taehyung body act by itself. He leans his hand on her cheeks and caresses it.

What did you do to me?

~~~~~

Rose wakes up by the sound of showering but it stops then. She sits up and stretches her arms.

"Mmmmm, it feels so good." Rose yawns.

"Good morning, baby." Jimin went out of the bathroom.

He wearing a towel around him and water dripping from his hair. Well, Rose use to it.

"Morning." Rose smiles.