Chapter 14

Rose sits on the couch and she heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hey, Rose. I have to go out." Jennie says.

"What? Where?" Rose asks.

"Tae just call me. He lost his watch and he is a kid. Just that little thing, he ants my help!?" Jennie groans.

Rose burst into laughs. "Did he just being spoiled to you?"

"I don't know. That guy is complicated." Jennie sigh.

"I will follow you. I want to see Jimin after all." Rose stand up and take her coat.

Jennie takes her coat also and wear it.
"Let's go then." she smiles.

________

They use a cab to go there. After a few minutes, they arrive. Jennie and Rose walk to the door.

"My baby arrives!!!!" Jimin suddenly opens the door.

"Wow. How did you know?" Rose surprised.

"My feeling with you is really strong, you know." Jimin smirks.

"Yeah, it is." Rose chuckles.

"Oh!! You girls arrive!!" Jin from back talking.

"Hey, Jin." Jennie went in.

"Hey. Where is Jisoo?" Jin asks

"Ahhh, we didn't bring her along. Besides, it will be hard for her to went out, right?" Jennie answer.

Jin nods. "You are right. Have fun girls. If you want a sleepover, you can sleep in the guest room there. Ask the boys where. "

"Oh please. I wouldn't sleepover-" Rose interrupted her.

"Yes, we will!!" Rose yells. Jennie looks at her with widened eyes.

WHAT!!??

"Great!! I will prepare your room then make yourself at home." Jin wins and walks away.

Jennie glares at Rose.
"Why did you- ARGHH!!!" Jennie messes her hair.

"It okay, Jen. Anyway, you never a sleepover right? I mean, in the castle." Rose asks.

"Well, you right. But, this their house." Jennie says.

"We're okay with it. Rose always sleepover here." Jimin says.

Jennie let out a heavy sigh. She just gave in.

"Come on, Jen." Rose to beg.

"Fine fine. I will.  Besides, I want to experience it." Jennie chuckles.

Jimin and Rose laugh at her response. Suddenly, they heard someone.

"Oh, you already arrive." Taehyung went downstairs.

"Yes, I am. Do you found it?" Jennie asks.

"No. Still nowhere to found." Taehyung shrugs his shoulder.

"Found what?" Jimin asks.

"His watch. He wanted me to come here, just want to help him with these little things." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Really, Tae?" Jimin laughs.

"She's my manager, so what's wrong with it?" Taehyung says with that innocent face.

Jennie jaw drops. She walks closer to her with her finger pointing to him.

"I told you already!! Doesn't mean I manager, you can ask anything!!!!" Jennie scolds him.

"Do I care? No. No and no." Taehyung smirks.

Jennie gritted her teeth and glaring deathly at him. Rose knows Jennie will kill him, so she decides to separate them.

"Okay!! That's enough. How about you guys stop fighting and have fun?" Rose smiles.

Jennie huffs in annoyed and crosses her arms on her chest.
"Like I want." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"It okay, Rose. You can have fun with your little boyfriend. I and Jennie will go find that watch." Taehyung says.

Jennie groans and went upstairs without the wait for Tae.

"Hey!! You don't know where's my room is!!!" Taehyung runs after her.

"Do I care!!??" Jennie yells.

The couple downstairs staring at them. They exchange looks and laughs.

"Am I the only one who ships them?" Rose asks.

"No, you are not, baby. Even me ships them." Jimin holds her waist.

________

Taehyung leads her to his bedroom and opens the door.

"What the- yahh!!! When is the last time you clean up this room!?" Jennie asks.

"Mmmmm...a month ago?" Taehyung guessing.

Jennie jaw drops. He went in and close the door. Clothes everywhere on the ground, food on his bed, desk and everywhere.

Easy to describe, its mess.

How can he live in this...mess???

"The last time I wear that watch is yesterday and now it is gone." Taehyung sigh.

"I know why it is gone. The reasons are obvious." Jennie being sarcastic.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and sigh.
"What? Because I careless?"

"Nope. Because YOUR ROOM IS MESSY!!!" Jennie yells.

She picks his clothes. "See? You never clean your room!! That's why you lost your watch just like that!!" Jennie scolds him.

"I'm too lazy okay." Taehyung says.

Jennie sigh. She picks one by one his clothes, didn't mind the boxer of his.

"If you think that watch is important to you, then protect it. Clean your room. You don't know what thing will lose next time."

"What if your the most important thing to you, lost? You will be sad." Jennie throws his clothes in the basket.

"Fine. I will clean it." Taehyung sigh.

"I'm scolding you like your mother right now. Anyway, let's-" Jennie about to pick the clothes but something fell from it.

She kneels down and takes it.
"Tae!! It was your watch!!" Jennie gasp.

"Really!? Omg!! Thank you, Jen!!" Taehyung takes it.

"Look. I found it. So now, let's clean your bedroom together."  Jennie grins.

"Now?" Taehyung groans.

"Yes, now Mr. Kim Taehyung." Jennie winks.

She grabs the basket and hands it to him.
"Wash it." Jennie says.

"Ughhh!! This is so tiring!!! Jin's the one who always washes my clothes." Taehyung growling

"You even didn't do anything yet." Jennie frowns.

"It just for expression." Taehyung says before going out.

Jennie let out a chuckles and shakes her head.

It true that this guy is complicated.

"Jen!!! I don't know how to use the washing machine!!!!!!" Taehyung yells.

Jennie stops doing her works and groans in frustration.

"Really!? Are you kidding me!!??" Jennie pulls out her arms.

COMTINUE~