Chapter 33

Jennie keeps glance at Taehyung who still thinking about it. He just looks down. Jennie feels the shopping bag is so heavy but she didn't realize it because she too focuses on Taehyung.

He didn't answer my question...

She looks down with a sad expression. She knows this is wrong. She doesn't know whether she loves him or not. It is so confusing.

"Jennie." Taehyung calls.

"Y-Yes?" Jennie answer.

"The shopping bag looks heavy. Do you want me to carry it for you?" Taehyung offers himself.

"Wow. You are so kind. Where is the cold Tae?" Jennie smirks.

"I being kind right now. You should feel glad. Do you want my cold side?" Taehyung asks.

"Geez, I just joking with you. Here." Jennie hand him the shopping bag.

Taehyung didn't buy a lot so it was easy for him. They want to find a grab but Taehyung accidentally set the place for the driver at the wrong place. So they need to walk to meet him.

"Next time, just let me find the grab. You are so unlucky." Jennie says.

"It was an accident, okay." Taehyung says.

"Whatever." Jennie rolls her eyes.

After a few minutes of walking, they saw their car grab. They went in and it was right. The driver starts to drive and it was quiet.

Jennie felt her phone vibrating. She mutes it because she doesn't like it if someone disturbs her while shopping. She take her phone out and it was Rose. 

"What is it, Rose?" Jennie asks.

"Jen!! Where are you!?" Rose yells.

"In the car with Tae. Why?" Jennie asks.

"Thank god.We watch the news just now about your father. He sends a lot of guards to find you. It starts this afternoon just now." Rose informs her.

While she talking, Jennie saw her father guards. So it true. They walking and some of them using horses.

"Crap!!" Jennie lows her head and pulls her hoodie even moe down. 

Taehyung looks at her with confusion. He frowning. He looks outside and understands the situation.

"I will call you back, Rose." Jennie whispers.

"Okay." Rose hangs up.

Jennie sigh. Suddenly, Taehyung did unexpected things. He holds the driver's shoulder and it catches everyone's attention.

"Sir, can you stop here?" Taehyung asks.

"Umm, sure." The driver says.

Jennie looks at him with confusion. He holds her wrist and brings her out. It makes Jennie shocks because the guard still out there.

"Tae!! What are you doing!!??" Jennie asks.

"Shut up." Taehyung answer.

Jennie frowns. They getting closer to the guards and it makes Jennie scared. She pulls her wrist back and Taehyung startled by it.

"What are you trying to do actually!!??" Jennie yells. Taehyung looks at her with cold expressions. 

"Can't you understand? I send you back where you belong." Taehyung answer.

"W-What? Why..." Jennie eyes widen.

"Because I'm sick of this. I hate to see your face. Since you come, everything is not right. You ruin everything." Taehyung walks closer to her.