Chapter 6

"Help you?" Jennie frowns.

"Yes." Taehyung answer.

Jennie doesn't have any idea what he talking about.

"Help with what?" Jennie asks.

"I never like a princess but I know they have a good discipline and charisma. I need you to guide me." Taehyung says.

"G-Guide you!?" Jennie gasp.

"Have a problem with that?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Obviously yes!! What? You think I'm your maid or...or...teacher!?" Jennie says.

"I don't want my rejection. I want you to say a positive answer." Taehyung says.

"Yah!! I don't want to be your guide!! Learn it by yourself!!" Jennie crosses her arms on her chest.

"You are the one who says that's discipline is not easy." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Yes. I did. And I learn it by myself." Jennie raises her chin.

"Liar." Taehyung scoffs.

"How dare you say I'm a liar!!??" Jennie yells.

"You didn't learn it by yourself 100%. Your parents will scold you if you did the wrong thing. That's mean you didn't do it by yourself."

"If you learn it by yourself, then if you make a wrong thing, no one scolds you or tell you the better way."

Taehyung smirks. Jennie looks down.

He's right though...

"Whatever. But still no." Jennie turn around and about to hold the knob.

"If you want me to keep it secret then let's make a deal." Taehyung smirks.

Jennie's breath hitched. She breathing heavily.

"You want to go back to your castle or you want to be more longer here?" Taehyung asks.

Jennie holds her shirts tightly. She just needs to think about the answer.

Should or shouldn't?

"Looks like you didn't answer it. Then, I will-" Jennie cuts him.

"Okay okay!! Anything for you!!" Jennie holds her wrist.

Taehyung smirks at her and bends down to have the same height as her.

"We will start right away." Taehyung pats her head.

Jennie glares at him. He laughs and back to the recording section.

Jennie let out a heavy sigh and push her hair back.

This is bad...

------

"That was tiring." Rose stretch her arms out.

"I know right." Jimin agreed.

"Hey, Rose. Where are you going after this?" Taehyung asks.

"Home. Why?" Rose asks.

"Great. Because Jennie and I will hang out for a while." Taehyung smiles.