Chapter 32

Since that day, Jennie and Taehyung having a hard time with communications and eye contact. The others notice this. They trying to ask what's going on with them but Taehyung and Jennie kept ignoring it.

They know both of them did kiss but they didn't know why they so awkward. Jisoo sitting on Jin's bed. 

"Arghh, so bored." Jin groaning.

Jisoo chuckles at her boyfriend. Jin lay his head on her laps and Jisoo runs her finger through his hair. She knows Jin like it.

"You don't have work? You being clingy this past few days." Jisoo joking.

"I know. Since I and Tae are not in good terms, I'm so lonely." Jin sigh.

"So you just use me??" Jisoo gasp dramatically.

"No!! Not like that!!" Jin becomes panic.

"I know I know. I just teasing you." Jisoo laughs.

"So mean." Jin pouts.

Jisoo giggles. Then, her smile faded when remembering what Jin say just now.

"You haven't made up with him?" Jisoo asks.

"Not yet. Even we always together and have some fun, doesn't mean we're okay." Jin says.

"Jin, I think you need to talk with him." Jisoo says.

"He's the one who started it." Jin scoffs.

"It doesn't matter who started it!! You two are friends. No. You two are family. Don't you feel pity for Jimin? He starts to live with Rose because he can't stand it anymore. You guys make him sad." Jisoo tell him.

Jin let out a heavy sigh. "Let me think about it first." 

Jisoo can't force him to do what she wants him to do. She just need to be by his side and supports him.

"Anyway, can I ask you something?" Jisoo asks.

"What is it?" Jin asks her back.

"What happened between Tae and Jennie? They look awkward. I heard they're kissing?" Jisoo asks.

"They did. But I don't know weather it an accident or something else." Jin answer.

"If it was an accident, why they have to be that awkward?" Jisoo asks.

"I don't know, honey. You better ask Jennie about it." Jin chuckles.

Jisoo let out a sigh. It catches Jin's attention. He sits up and looks at her with concerned look.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks.

"I don't know when Jennie will come back." Jisoo sigh. Jin shocks to hear that from her. 

Because Jisoo is the one who really supports her to escape from the castle. She also did help her to escaped and back up her. Now, she's the one who wants Jennie's to come back.

"Why you suddenly saying that?" Jin asks.

"When I start to think about it again since Jennie come to modern life, her life was changed. It ruined her beautiful life. I don't like to see her sad always and uncomfortable." Jisoo looks down.

"So, you telling me that you want to make her come back?" Jin asks.

"Kind of." Jisoo answer.

"You think she will like it?" Jin asks.

"I don't know. But, it for her own good." Jisoo looks at Jin with sad eyes.

"Jisoo, she is your best friend since a child. Please, don't tell me that you want to do something bad." Jin holds her shoulder.

Jisoo looks down and bites her lips. Jin let out a heavy sigh and now, they didn't talk. The two of them, silence.

~~~~~~

Jennie takes the cereal after checking the price. Rose has some work to do at the recording studio so she asks Jennie's help to buy some groceries on the list.

While she trying to find other things, she saw her picture on the board. She can see 'Missing' written there. 

I'm not puppy nor cat.

Jennie sigh and keeps walking. While she looks around, she heard people talking. At first, Jennie didn't care about it but when she heard Taehyung name, her eyes widen.

"I know right. I can't believe that Taehyung already lost his career." That girl says.

"I can't believe it. I heard it about his bad attitude. So, he is fired." Her friend agreed.

Jennie shocks when heard it. She probably heard it before but she just not confirmed it. 

"Poor him. He even can't experiences anything already." They laughs.

Jennie saw they walks away with heir things. She puts the chips inside the trolley. She let out a heavy sigh.

"He didn't tell me..." Jennie sigh.

She walks away and keeps thinking about Taehyung. Jennie knows he's not a cold guy. He being hurt since a child. Never felt the love from someone except his friends. 

Jennie feels sad about him. Suddenly, the scene where their lips touch make Jennie stops walking and blushing. She touches her lips and she can feel his lips on her.

Is that kiss...mean something?

"Excuse me. Are you going to stand there or something?" 

A deep voice makes Jennie startled. She turns around and bowed.

"I'm sorry!!" Jennie apologized.

"Jennie?" She lifted her gaze when heard her name.

'T-Tae?" Jennie shuttering.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows and pull down his mask. He knows, even he's not an idol again, people keep looking for him. Maybe some of them love him and maybe some of them want to humiliating him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.

"Buy some groceries. You?" Jennie asks.

"Same." Taehyung answer.

Jennie looks down. Taehyung realizes it too awkward. He clears his throat to catch her attention.

"Do you want to hang out?" Taehyung asks.

"N-Now?" Jennie asks.

"No. Next year." Taehyung being sarcastic.

"Geez. So mean." Jennie pouts.

"So dumb. Of course now, idiot. After you finish with your groceries." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

Jennie looks at him slowly and her eyes stop at his lips. Her heart beating so fast and she touches her chest. 

She never felt her heart beating like this. Even once. Except watching Kdrama. 

"T-Tae..." Jennie calls.

"Yes?" Taehyung asks.

Jennie hesitated to ask him. She scared.

"Um..." Jennie touch her lips.

Taehyung who saw it know what she will say or ask. He don't want to answer it because he confused right now about what he felt. 

He keeps tell himself, that was an accident. But, if it was an accident, why he can't stop thinking about it? Why he can't stop imagining it? Why he keep feels her soft lips? Why did he keep thinking about her?

That what makes me crazy right now...

CONTINUE~