Chapter 20

Night~

Rose whose playing guitar heard a doorbell. She turns her head to the door.

The doorbell ring again. She put aside her guitar and walks to the door. She opens the door and Taehyung is there.

"Tae? What's to bring you here? It's already night. " Rose says. Confused that he suddenly appeared.

"Where is Jennie?" Taehyung asks.

"She's not at home. She went out a few minutes ago. Why?" Rose asks.

"What is wrong with your friend!? She didn't do her work as a manager so well!!" Taehyung complaining while he goes in.

Rose furrowed her eyebrows and close the door.
"What you mean?"

"Usually, she will do her work very well. But now, everything is messy. She said she wants to help me with my attitude and look now! She makes it worst!!" Taehyung let out.

"She-"

"If she is tired, she can tell me!!" Taehyung says.

"Tae-"

"If she gets scolded, then I don't care. But it was me!! I repeat. ME!!" Taehyung yells.

"I know. But-"

"I'm so tired to mad at her!! To fight with her!! Can't she take a break with all of that!!??" Taehyung asks.

Rose let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you done?" Rose asks.

"Yes." Taehyung answer.

"I don't know about that but I realized that Jennie is getting weird lately. Since yesterday." Rose says.

"Weird? What kind of weird?" Taehyung asks.

"She's not talkative. Usually, she will smile and laughing or anything. But now, she has become...quiet."

"She even didn't talk much. She also always stay in her room." Rose explains.

Taehyung notices that also. "I did notice it too. She didn't say anything to me"

He sits on the couch while outs Rose music sheets on the table.
"Usually, she will respond to everything that I say." Taehyung says.

"Do you think that something happened to her?" Rose asks.

"Probably." Taehyung answer.

_________

Jennie jumps off the fence. She looks around and there is no guard. She takes this chance to went from the backdoor.

She opens it slowly and saw no one. She closes the door and gets in.

"What!? Rose and Jimin are not suitable for each other!! It was me!!!" Liam went in while complaining.

He never accepts it.

"Liam." Jennie calls.

"AHHH!!" Liam yells.

Jennie takes off her hoodie and her mask. Liam's eyes widen.

"Jennie!? What are you doing here!?" Liam rushes to her and hugs her.

"Where is mom?" Jennie asks.

"She's upstairs. You come here to visit her?" Liam asks.

"Yes." Jennie nods.

"But, don't you think you will get caught?" Liam asks.

"I know what I'm doing. Where is Jisoo? "
Jennie asks.