Chapter 24

Jennie sleeping on the couch. Rose and Jimin concert almost over and they still on the stage.

Jisoo playing her phone while keep glancing at Jin. Taehyung is out already to watch those couple performances.

"Honey." Jisoo calls Jin with a gentle voice.

"Do you need anything? Food? I already order it and it on their way." Jin says without looking at her.

"Thank you. I appreciate that. But, I didn't ask that." Jisoo chuckles.

"Then what? It must be something you want." Jin says.

"Why you think like that?" Jisoo frowns.

"You call me 'honey' when you want something or you want to be spoiled. Second, your voice is so gentle. It suspicious." Jin elucidate.

Jisoo rolls her eyes and crossing her arms.
"It was something else."

Jin pays attention to her. He raises his eyebrows.

"What is it?" Jin asks.

Jisoo moves closer to Jin and tilted her head.

"Does something happen?" Jisoo asks.

"Something happened what?" Jin frowns.

"Don't act innocent, honey." Jisoo smiles.

"No. Seriously, what is it?" Jin asks.

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh. She leans her back on the couch. Jin knows that she holding her anger.

From her position, she really looks like a boss. With her leg crossing and arrogant face.

"I believe my eyes. I can see that you and Tae are not in a good term." Jisoo let's out.

Jin rolls his eyes and sigh. He crossing his arms and looks away.

"See? I knew it. What happened?" Jisoo asks.

"Is it matter?" Jin asks. His voice turns into a cold.

"It is. You and Tae is a friend. You, Tae, and Jimin always together. Without one of you, it incomplete." Jisoo touches his hands.

Jin let out a heavy sigh.
"What did he do?" Jisoo asks.

"He...He never understands Jennie." Jin told her.

"What you mean?" Jisoo asks.

"Recently, we have argued. Taehyung feels weird that Jennie being weird lately. Qt first, I don't know that her...mother died."

"Until Tae blurts it out. Then, he saying that Jennie is not a good princess. She left her mother alone until she died and he mad that Jennie gives him advice. Even herself is not good yet." Jin explains.

Jisoo nods. "Then?"

"Then, I scold him. I told him that he crossing the line. But he didn't listen and just keep saying bad things about Jennie in front of her." Jin sigh.

"I see. Well, can I know how Tae knows about Jen's mother??" Jisoo asks.

"I haven't asked that. Our conversation is interrupted at that time." Jin answer.

Jisoo nods and leans back. Jin look at his girlfriend.

"Is it true?" Jin asks. Jisoo turns to look at him.

"What?" Jisoo asks.

"About Jen's mother. Is it true?" Jin asks.

Jisoo sigh and nods. "We just got back from her funeral. So, stop talking about it."

"That's the problem!! Tae never understands it. He will keep talking about it like...like...like Jennie is really a bad person!!" Jin grumbles.

Jisoo wants to mad but she knows it no use if everyone mad. And no one's going to solve it.

"Honey, you know that Tae has a bad past right? He probably really sensitive when it comes to mother subject." Jisoo stroke his back.

"Everyone had a bad past!! It not ONLY him!!" Jin raises his arms.

Jisoo sigh. Suddenly, the door opens to reveal Tae. Jisoo shocks at first.

"T-Tae." Jisoo calls.

Taehyung starting at Jin with those cold eyes. So do Jin.

"I know it not only me. Then, what? Do you have any problem with it?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

Jin scoffs and stands up. Jisoo also stands up to stop her boyfriend from doing anything bad.

"Yes, I do have a problem with it. You ONLY think about yourself!! Do you even think what you say is hurting people!?" Jin yells.

"Hurt!? I hurt enough!! Besides, it the truth!! Come on, don't tell me Jennie is too weak to handle it!?" Taehyung scoffs.

"Yah!! Every person is different!!! That's why I told you that you just care about yourself!!! You are selfish Tae!!!" Jin points at him.

"Both of you stop!! It pointless for you guys to fight!!" Jisoo yells.

Taehyung and Jin breathing heavily. Jisoo pushes her hair back and sighs.

"Listen, I know both of you are not in good terms. But please think about it. Both of you are friends. Do you want to end this friendship just like that?" Jisoo asks.

"So what? Do I care? I really want to end it anyway." Taehyung grabs his bag and his things.

Jisoo eyes widen. Jin clenching his fist. Taehyung about to walk but stop. He turns around.

"I never want a friend, Hyung, family-like you!! That never sees the truth!!" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

Jin can feel his heart broke but he just keeps it cool.

Taehyung just about to open the door but it open by Jimin and Rose.

"That was tiring." Jimin chuckles.

"Yeah, I know- Woah. Do we miss something?" Rose asks.

Jimin looking at them with confusion. Rose blinks her eyes. Jimin saw Taehyung holding his bag.

"Tae? Where are you going? We want to have dinner together after this." Jimin says.

"I pass." By that, Taehyung went out.

Jimin and Rose exchange a look and look at those two.

"What just happened?" Rose asks.

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh. Jin kicks the couch and put his palms hand on his forehead.

Jimin narrows his eyes and being suspicious of them.

Little bit they know, Jennie is awake all this time. She listens to all the conversation from start until the end.

She listens to them and tears keep coming out from her eyes. She crying silently. No one knew.

It was my fault...

CONTINUE~