Chapter 26

It has been a week Jennie didn't meet Taehyung. She just does her work from far.

Taehyung just receives messages from her only about work. Or his schedule.

Taehyung groans and pushes the paper away. Wilson saw it and notice something off with him.

"What's wrong, Tae?" Wilson asks.

"None of your business." Taehyung says coldly.

"Hey, Jennie always told you not to-"

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HER!!??" Taehyung yells.

Wilson shocks by his sudden yells. Taehyung looks away and sighs heavily.

"Are you...arguing with her?" Wilson asks.

"Does it matter to you?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes. Because I'm from royal too." Wilson says.

"That doesn't make any sense." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

Wilson sigh. He gets up and sits across Taehyung.

"If you want to scolds me then I'm not interested in it." Taehyung glares at him.

"I wouldn't. But, I just want to know, why you really hate Jennie? She's a sweet girl. She really soft toward people." Wilson says.

"I told you already that I hate princess. You already know it and why you still asking it?" Taehyung asks.

"Because I know you. You never care about her like this." Wilson says.

"Care? Oh please. How can you think I care for her?" Taehyung asks.

"You look disturbed just now. You even can't focus on your composing." Wilson smirks.

Taehyung doesn't have any words to say. He just realized it. Without any words, he grabs his things and went out.

Wilson sits there with unexpected expression.

"Wow. He just walks away." Wilson chuckles.

_______

Night~

Jennie standing in the balcony. She just feels the wind blowing. Her hair flew all over her shoulder.

Her hair already short. It normal short. She stressing herself out and cuts her hair.

"What happened to me?" Jennie groans.

Her phone let out a sounds ding. She opens it and a message from Taehyung. She frowns and read it.

Meet me at the park.- Tae

Jennie staring at the message and think if she has to or not. She made up her mind and go meet him.

She grabs her coat because it's winter and it cold. She takes her things and masks then went out.

Rose who's watching tv saw her went out without any words.

Maybe she went somewhere.

_______

Jennie uses a cab to go there. After a few minutes, she arrives.

She pays the cab and went out. It is dark and plus cold. She pulls her hood to close her head.

"Where is this guy??" Jenni mutters.

She looks around and found a figure standing in front of the lake.

She walks closer to him. "Taehyung."

He flinched at first but then he turns around.

"Why you call me this night? It cold you know." Jennie says in annoyed.