Chapter 37

Jisoo went upstairs to call Jennie for breakfast. She holds her gown while walking just in case if she falls. She knocks on her door but no one answers. Jisoo holds the knobs and twisted it.

"Jen? Are you awake?" Jisoo asks.

She looks inside and saw Jennie on the bed sleeping. She shakes her head and closes the door.

"Jen, wake up. It's breakfast time. Your father will scold you again." Jisoo says. No, respond. Jisoo sigh and go open the curtains.

Sunlight bright the room. Jisoo can hear Jennie groaning.

"Come on, wake up. I have work after this." Jisoo says in annoyed.

Jennie pulls the blanket over her head. Jisoo groaning loudly and walks toward her. She snatches the blanket from her and she whines in cold.

"Jennie, don't make me wake you up in a hard way." Jisoo puts her hands on her hips.

Jennie opens her eyes and sits. She yawns and Jisoo chuckles.

"What did you do last night? Because I saw your room still have light until 3 am." Jisoo says.

Jennie looks down and didn't answer her question. Jisoo being confused by her behavior. She shrugs her shoulder.

Maybe she doesn't have a mood today.

"Well, um...clean yourself up. I'll wait for you downstairs." Jisoo went out. Before she went out, she takes a glance at Jennie then closes the door.

The door shuts close. Jennie looks at the balcony and all the scenes last night flash in her mind. Taehyung words still stick in her mind. By that, her eyes teary.

Her grips on her clothes become tight. She bites her lips and shed her tears. She can't accept it. It was hard for her. She brings her knees to her chest and hugs it. She crying in silence.

"Jen!! Don't tell me you back to sleep!!!" Jisoo yells.

Jennie didn't respond. She wiped her tears and it useless. It keeps flowing down on her face.

How can I get through this...???

Jennie gets up and does her routine. Jisoo waits for her downstairs with her father and Liam. Liam always stays here because he won't have any siblings or friends instead of Jisoo and Jennie.

Then, Jennie came after a few minutes. She wearing a golden gown and her crown. She takes a seat.

Jisoo can see her emotionless face. Not only that. She also can see her puffy eyes.

"Jennie, today we have a ceremony. A lot of king and queen will come here. So, get ready." Her father says. Jennie just nods.

"Jennie, I know you don't like royal. But, you can't do anything. You only can accept it." Her father says.

"What if..." Jennie starts to talk.

Everyone attention to her. She looks down at first but then she lifted her gaze with a serious gaze.

"What if I marry a modern guy." Jennie asks. Their eyes widen.

Jisoo staring at her and she knows what Jennie means. Her father's jaw drops. He suddenly stands up and slams the table.

"No!! You can't!!!!" Her father yells.

"Don't tell me you want me to marry a prince!?" Jennie scoffs.

"Jennie, if you married him, your son or daughter wouldn't be a prince or princess!!" Her father sighs.

"Dad doesn't mean it should be Queen and King!! If you keep it this way, our life will be stuck like this!!" Jennie talks back.

"Why you so stubborn!?" Her father groans.

"BECAUSE MOTHER ONCE TOLD ME THAT KING, NOT 100% PRINCE!!!" Jennie yells.

By that, her father stop. He looks at her slowly.

"Why mother can agree while you not." Jennie cried.

"I don't care. I still want to be with him." Jennie runs upstairs leaving all of them.

"H-Him? Who is him?" Her father mutters.

Jisoo looks at her food. Liam leans to her ears.

"I think Jennie will-" Jisoo cuts him.

"Will go to Taehyung, I know. Can you cover it for us? I want to follow her." Jisoo says.

"Yes, captain." Liam winks.

_______

Rose visits her boyfriend at his house. She opens the door only to saw Jimin and Jin holding Taehyung. He looks a mess.

Everything is scattered on the ground. Taehyung breathing heavily and she can see his hands bleeding.

"What is going on!!??" Rose yells.

"Rose!! Help us!!!" Jin yells.

Rose puts her bag on the couch and rushes to Taehyung.

"Tae, what happened to you!?" Rose asks in worried.

"I don't know what is happening to me!? Why I love to hurt her!? Why I feel hurt!? Why it so confusing!!!???" Taehyung holds his head.

He pushes those two away. Rose knows what happened to him.

"Tae, calm down. What you mean by hurt her?" Rose asks.

"I hurt her, Rose. There's no way I can get her back. Why I'm so weak in this?" Taehyung cried.

Taehyung fell on his knees. He punches the ground but there's broken glass on it. He doesn't care about it.

"TAE!! STOP!!!" Rose kneels and holds his wrist.

"Yah!! You will hurt your hands!!" Jimin yells. They try to stop him.

"Shut up!!! You guys never understand me!!" Taehyung yells back.

"We DO understand you!!!! Now stops!!!" Rose yells.

Taehyung can't stop crying. Suddenly the door opens. All of them turns their head to that person. Their eyes widen.

Jennie standing there with her golden gown and her crown. Jisoo catches her breath and knee on the ground. It was their first time to see Jennie and Jisoo in their royal clothes.

"Jisoo!!!!" Jin rushes to her.

"How can she be so fast?" Jisoo breathing heavily.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" Rose asks.

"Tae..." The only words that come out from Jennie's mouth.

Taehyung just staring at her. Jennie walks toward him slowly. She feels her heart beating so fast when saw his hands bleeding.

She knees down and she doesn't care if her gown dirty or not. Without any expectation, Jennie hugs Taehyung.

"Why I can't hate you..." Jennie cried. Taehyung just froze there with tears flowing on his face.

CONTINUE~