drawing lots

Asahis pov.

My parents just told me their going out of town for a couple months on business, and told me to call up a friend to stay with me. I figured, what could go wrong. I grabbed a old hat and wrote down my team mates names, and put them all in the hat. I shuffled them up and drew one out. I then held it up to my face and opened my eyes.

SHIT!

NOT HIM! ANYONE BUT HIM! I WONT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS!.

I rubbed my eyes and reread the name.

I wasent imaging things. I really pulled the name of the guy, ive been crushing on since he walked into the gym, when i was a second year. The guy, who was always there for me, no matter how badly i screwed up.

The paper read

Nishinoya yuu.

Thats it! Thats how im gonna die! Spending two months with him at my house! Nope nope nope nope. But at the same time i want to do it. I want him to be here. Im gonna ask. He's got a week till my parents leave so that's enough time for him to pack. I pick up my phone and scroll through my contacts, finally finding his. I press call...

~calling 'little libero❤'~

My phone rang twice, and he picked up.

"Hey asahi! Whats up?"
"Well umm..."
"Something wrong?"
"Well my parents are going out of town for a couple of months, and i hate to be alone... So i was wondering-"
"Oh you want me to stay with you?"
"Uh yeah..."
"Kay. When do they leave?"
"Sunday."
"Okay so how about this."
"Huh?"
"I come over saturday night and stay there for the rest if the time your parents are gone. How dose that sound?"
"T-that sounds g-good."
"Okay then. See ya at school tomorrow!"
"Uhh, yeah see ya." And with that he hung up. That went better than i planned, and he would spend an extra day! This was going to be amazing!

A/n
Hope you guys like this. Ill work on it as best as i can with 3 other ongoing books and school. If you habe any ideas on what they could do while together let me know! I dont want this to be all smut!