Chapter 3 - Sexual Tension and Coffee Plans

//In this story Draco is gay and Harry is bisexual, they both already know their sexuality but only Harry has come out.//

Harry's POV
Harry heard a knock at the door, "Come in." He whisper shouted, trying his best not to wake up Ron, who was snoring obnoxiously loudly.
"Sorry to wake you Harry, but can I have a word?" Ginny asked.
"Yeah sure what is it?" He asked as he followed her out the bedroom.
"But first," Ginny smirked and planted a kiss on his cheek, "good morning."
"How did you sleep?" Harry asked
"Fine," Ginny answered, " Hermione keeps going on about Ron."
"When do you suppose they will make up?" Ginny grinned as she lay her head on Harry's shoulder.
"Soon I hope, I can't take anymore of their fighting." Harry teased.
Ginny chuckled
"Anyway what did you want me for?" Harry asked, intertwining their fingers.
"I was wondering, if you would maybe play seeker in the fundraiser quiditch match." Ginny asked. "Please... for me." She batted her eyelashes at her boyfriend. "Oh, and can you maybe ask Cho to be the other teams seeker?" She added.
"Okay," Harry laughed, "but you owe me."
"Oh really," Ginny teased, "and what exactly do-" She started before Ron interrupted them.
"Morning," he grumbled lifelessly.
Ginny and Harry both nodded at him as he passed and headed down the stairs.
"I'll get you another seeker Gin, I promise." Harry said, hugging her closely.

*********

Dear Cho,
Ginny is hosting a fundraiser next weekend and is looking for volunteers, we were hoping that you would be open to the idea of playing against me one last time, as a seeker.
Best Regards,
Your friend,
Harry Potter

He sealed the letter and called for Hedwig. When she didn't come his heat dropped, Hedwig was dead, she wasn't going to come. How could he have forgotten.
He headed downstairs to ask Ron for Pigwidgeon to send the letter.

Draco's POV
"I assume it's just a single then mate?" The receptionist at the motel asked. His goatee was greasy and his eyes bloodshot.
"Yes." Draco snarled. He was not in a good mood today, and he was going to make sure nobody else was.
"No need to be snappy, here's your key." He said, sliding a rusty key across the counter.
"Second door on the third floor." He added as Draco turned a corner towards a lift.

'The Hell is this,' he though to himself as he stood in front of the closed lift. Draco knocked one the metal doors, "Hello?" He knocked again, "open please." He said to the door. His frustration rising, he began to knock furiously on the door. "Oh for fucks sake!" He shouted, kicking the door. Draco flinched in pain.
"I bet that hurt like a bitch." An unfamiliar voice said.
"Yeah," Draco laughed, "just a little."
The voice was a woman's, she had brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. Her eyelashes were long and her eyebrows neat.
"I never really understood these Muggle contraptions much either," She chuckled. "Look just press the up button." She instructed him as she pointed out the small metal panel on the wall. Draco pushed the button that had an upwards arrow on and it lit up.
"I always found these kind of things rather intriguing." She laughed, twirling her hair in her fingers. The door suddenly opened and the woman stepped inside. "Going up?" She teased and Draco stepped inside, smiling.
"You got a name handsome?" The woman asked.
"I do yeah, it's Draco, but unfortunately for you I also have a type." Draco replied.
"Ouch," the woman laughed. "And what is this alleged type?" She asked curiously.
"Let's just say you don't quite fit the bill." Draco chuckled.
"Wow you are brutal." She teased. "And what exactly am I lacking?"
"It's nothing personal," Draco answered. "I'm just more into men." He whispered
Draco had never said that out loud before, but Christ it felt good. Like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.
"This is my floor," The woman grinned as she spoke. "I'm Astoria by the way, Astoria Greengrass."
"Wait, I have some questions." Draco spluttered, he didn't even realise he was speaking when the words spilled out, 'he had met a witch after not even one day being away from Hogwarts, I mean what sort of good look is that.'
"Coffee?" Astoria smirked.
"That would be great." Draco replied.
"It's a date," She joked, when she noticed that Draco looked more confused than amused, she swiftly added, "kidding, obviously."
The pair chuckled and then headed back down in the lift and towards the coffee shop.
Draco has made a friend, and for that he was grateful, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad day after all.

Harry's POV
"Could you pass the toast please Ronald?" Hermione asked.
"Yes of course I could Hermione," Ron replied.
"Could you pass the butter knife please Harry," Ginny asked in a tone that was mocking of Ron and Hermione's.
"Why?" Harry asked, "your eating cereal."
"I'm going to use it to cut the sexual tension in this room," she laughed.
Harry found it funny but it appeared that Ron and Hermione did not.
"Kidding, kidding." She chuckled.

The four of them had been left to watch Teddy, as everyone else had gone out. Molly and Arthur had gone to look at Muggle cars (much to Molly's dislike), Bill and Fleur we're out on a date, Charlie and Percy had tagged along with their parents and the twins were out at the joke shop. Remus spends most his time at the burrow because there are people who can help him with Teddy and he feels less lonely than when he is at home. Remus had gone to visit Sirius in the hospital and was going to leave flowers on his wife's grave on his way home.

"Here comes the airplane," Ginny sang, swirling a spoon of applesauce towards Teddy's mouth. Teddy hit the spoon out of her hand and applesauce splatted all over the kitchen cabinets, as an owl swooped through the window. It was pigwidgeon and he had an envelope in his beak.

Mr Harry Potter
The pullout bed on the floor
The burrow
England

Harry snatched the letter out of his beak and stood up. He strolled across to the living room and sat on the sofa. He ripped open the letter and began to read.

Hi Harry,
It was so good to hear from you and as flattered I am to have received your owl, I'm otherwise occupied at the moment. My family are going through a tough time recently and I really need to be there for them. Not that you care, but my mum had recently lost her job and my dad is really ill. I'm not looking for sympathy, just understanding, no hard feelings I hope and best of luck for your fundraiser.
Hope you are well,
Cho Chang

Harry wondered what he could do now, he had promised Ginny a seeker and Cho had said no. As sorry as he was for Cho's situation, he couldn't help thinking she couldn't have picked a better time to have a family crisis. He couldn't let Ginny down, the look in her eyes when he had agreed was priceless, he wasn't going to disappoint her, he would find a way.
"Hey you." Ginny beamed as she plopped down onto the sofa beside Harry.
"Hey," Harry replied pulling Ginny closer to him and moving Cho's reply out of sight.
"Who was your letter from?" She asked curiously.
"Oh just Gringots," Harry lied. He hated lying, especially to Ginny, but he didn't have a plan yet and didn't want her to worry about her fundraiser.
"Really," she puzzled. "What do they want?"
"Just checking everything's okay with the weekly payments of Sirius' medical bill."
He lied again.
Ginny lay her head on Harry's lap and closed her eyes.
"Remind me never to have kids," she grumbled, "Teddy is a nightmare!"
Harry stroked Ginnys hair as he tried to come up with a solution. If only he knew another seeker, but Cho was unavailable and Cedric was dead. Then it hit him, he did know another seeker, Draco Malfoy.

//I really hope you liked this chapter, I wrote it at midnight yesterday. They will meet up in the next part and things will start to get interesting. If you like the story so far make sure to share it and leave me feedback.//