Chapter 15 - Battle at the Burrow

Draco POV:
"Draco, Draco get up, it's time." Lucius whispered in his sons ear.
"Time for what?" Draco asked before he realised, it was time to escape, time to be free!
"Time to kill Potter and finally let the Dark Lord rest in peace, I can just imagine him turning in his grave to think that Harry is still alive." Lucius said.
"It's not like Voldemort even has a grave, he kind of disintergrated." Draco laughed.
"Enough Draco, get dressed we're leaving in ten minutes." Lucius scoffed as he left the room.

No POV

When the Malfoys and remaining Death Eaters arrived outside the burrow, the people inside were ready. Pansy and Blaise has warned them about the upcoming attack and they had had time to call in any remaining members of the Order Of The Phoenix.
Without warning the Death Eaters charged inside, knocking the door down. Draco and his Mother were around the back of the group.
"LEAVE NO ONE ALIVE!" Lucius shouted crazily.
Spells were cast left, right and centre but Harry and Draco hadn't managed to find eachother yet.
Hermione was battling a Death Eater named Evan Rosia II and Ron was fighting Augustus Rookwood.
"NO ONE KILL POTTER, IT MUST BE MY SON WHO DOES IT, IT MUST BE DRACO!" Lucius yelled manically as he was duelling Remus Lupin, His hair whipping around like a madman.
Molly and Ginny were both fighting Dolohov and Arthur and Charlie had managed to knock out Three Death Eaters. Fred and George were throwing all sorts of their inventions at the intruders, one of them had even somehow managed to make one of the Death Eaters arms shrivel up to the size of a T-Rex's.
"He's up here son." Narcissa called as she set her eyes upon Harry.
Lucius appeared not to have heard, but Draco had. He ran up the staircase as fast as he could and into Harry's arms.
"Mother, leave us please, don't tell Father what happened, do this for me please." Draco begged.
Narcissa nodded her head and left to rejoin the battle.
"Draco." Harry breathed as he hugged his lover.
"I missed you." Draco whispered.
"Draco wait." Harry said, pulling back. "I have to say something."
"What is it?" Draco asked.
"I love you too." Harry beamed.
Draco blushed. "You got my letter then."
Harry nodded.
Draco then explained his plan to Harry.
"Well I'm sure Molly would let you three stay here." Harry said.
"It's too risky Harry, it's what they'd expect." Draco replied sadly, as much as he wanted to stay with Harry he knew it was too dangerous.
"Where will you go?" Harry asked.
"Astoria's," Draco answered.
Spells could be heard from downstairs.
"STUPEFY!"
"EXPELIARMUS!"
EAT SLUGS!"
"CRUCIO!" (Draco recognised that voice as Lucius)
"STUPEFY!"
"STUPEFY!"
"EXPELIARMUS!"
"CRUCIO!"
"STUPEFY."
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"
Then there was a short silence. Molly shrieked loudly.
"NOOOOOO!" She screamed.
Harry's and Draco inmidiatley rushed downstairs, where all the Death Eaters were unconscious on the floor, except Lucius.
"STUPEFY!" Hermione yelled as she pointed her wand at Lucius, who collapsed.
Then they saw it, Ron's body laying lifelessly on the floor. His skin was pale and his eyes looked unoccupied, as if his soul had already left his body.
"No!" Harry whispered as he fell to his knees beside his bestfriend.
"NO RON COME BACK!" He yelled. He felt for a pulse but there wasn't one... Ron was dead.

// Thanks for reading this chapter, hopefully you didn't like Ron too much... That's it until next Monday so make sure to come back then.//