Chapter 8 - Sneaking Around and Second Chances

//12+//

No POV
As the final few people began to gather their things and leave, Harry finally sat down. He felt weary, deep in himself. The last few days had taken their toll: first the break up with Ginny, then Fleur's injury, the night with Draco, the match, Draco. Always Draco. He sat with his head in his hands, tears sliding down his flushed cheeks. Suddenly he jerked upwards- he could hear something rustling- and came face to face with Draco Malfoy.
He felt a blush spread up his neck, he felt like his entire body was burning.
Furiously, he swiped at his face, trying to wipe away the trace of tears. It didn't work.
"Hey," his voice was soft, so much softer than Harry thought it was possible from Draco Malfoy. "You okay?"
Harry was silent, not trusting his voice to stay steady with his response.
Draco continued, "Stupid question really. Look, I'm sorry about Fleur and, well everything really. I just-"
"It should be me apologising- I left you this morning, without a goodbye." Harry interrupted.
"No i understand. What with Fleur and... well I'm Draco Malfoy, the cause of all problems"
Draco said, turning away from Harry.
"Draco." Harry said softly.
"I'm just going to go, you have people waiting for you and I don't want to hold you up." Draco said, tears beginning to form in his grey eyes.  Draco started to walk away when Harry grabbed his hand.
"What is it Potter?" Draco asked, crying.
"Don't go, not like this." Harry answered, also crying.
"Look Harry, I don't know what you want from me right now, your sending me mixed signals and I can't deal with more disappointment. Not right now, not after-" Draco began before cutting himself off.
"After what?" Harry asked, genuinely concerned for Draco.
"It's nothing, I shouldn't have brought it up." Draco tried to change the subject.
"Is this about this morning, when I left you. Because I'm sorry Draco." Harry apologised.
"No it's not that." Draco said.
"Then what?" Harry asked as he caressed Draco's Hand with his thumb.
Draco couldn't help but feel safe around Harry. He made him feel whole.
"HARRY?" Hermione's yell broke the blissful silence.
"HARRY ARE YOU DECENT?" She shouted through the changing room door.
"Yeah, come in Hermione." Harry replied.
Hermione opened the door and walked in, not noticing Draco.
"Ron broke up with me." She sniffed.
"I'm sorry Hermione, are you okay." Harry asked as Hermione lay her head on his shoulder.
"I guess, I mean he did kiss Lavender." She said.
Harry had forgotten all about Hermione and Ron's feud.
"Anyway we've got to go to the hospital to see Fleur." Hermione added.
"Are we going now?" Harry asked.
"Well visiting hours aren't on right now so Molly's invited everyone that helped at the fundraiser for dinner to celebrate its success.
"Oh, sounds fun." Harry said.
"Have you seen Draco? I need to invite him too." Hermione asked.
"Yeah I have actually, don't worry I'll pass on the message." Harry chuckled.
Draco had slipped out of view when Hermione had walked in.
"Okay well are we taking you are do you want to meet us there?" Hermione asked.
"I'll meet you there, I can get a taxi." Harry answered.
"Okay that's good because we sort of needed your seats to take Katie Bell and Oliver Wood." Hermione laughed.
She then hugged Harry and left.

"Draco, she's gone." Harry whisper shouted.
Draco came out from behind the lockers where he had been stood.
"What's this I hear about dinner and where is my invite?" Draco teased.
"Care to accompany me to dinner Malfoy?" Harry asked playfully.
It would be my pleasure." Draco teased. "Do we have to go right now?" He asked as he walked closer to Harry, who was sat on the bench.
"We really ought to." Harry said but suddenly his breath caught in his throat.
Draco ran his fingers through Harry's hair, his breathing heavy. Harry grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. Draco straddled Harry and their lips collided. Harry's hands traced every inch of Draco's body. Draco brought his lips down to Harry's neck, which just made the pair even more aroused. Harry went to unbutton Draco's shirt, but Draco stopped him.
"I thought we had to leave?" Draco teased, pulling away.
"Fucking tease." Harry joked reaching for Draco's ass.
"Hands off Potter, all in due time. For now, keep it in your pants." Draco chuckled as he gave Harry a wink.
The pair left the changing room and called for a taxi.

*******

The taxi drive seemed to take forever. Harry was still on a high, weather it was from the match, or the encounter with Draco in the changing room, he was unsure. The two boys spent the whole journey in silence, not an awkward silence though, just a mutually peaceful one. Each was sure the other was replaying the events of the past few days in their heads, both were correct. Neither of them could believe someone they had grown up hating so much could have such a positive effect on them. Suddenly the taxi arrived at the Burrow, and the pair climbed out and released each others hands.
"Good your here." Molly said when they walked in. "Sit, sit." She instructed them, signaling to two chairs beside eachother. Draco and Harry sat down and the casual dinner conversation began.
"It's lovely Molly, really lovely." Katie beamed.
"Thank you for the invite Mrs Weasley." Lee Jordan smiled.
"Oh please Lee, call me Molly." She laughed.
Draco and Harry didn't contribute much to the conversation, they just ate and listened.
While Harry was eating his potatoes, he felt something cold on his knee, it was Draco's hand. He tried to ignore it, but that became more difficult as it slid up his thigh towards his crotch. Harry felt a rush in his pants as Draco silently fiddled with his zipper.
Harry stood up abruptly, and everyone began to stare.
"I'm just going to use the bathroom." Harry said, blushing profusely, hoping nobody had noticed he was hard.
He quickly left the room and sprinted up the stairs.
"Do you have a second bathroom Mrs Weasley?" Draco asked politely.
"No, I'm sorry dear you'll just have to go up and queue." Molly answered happily.
The pair seemed to be getting along far better than anyone had expected.

Draco excused himself from the table and followed Harry up the stairs.
He slowly pushed the bathroom door open, to reveal Harry leaned over the sink, adjusting his jeans to hide his excitement.
He didn't seem to have noticed Draco.
"Miss me?" Draco teased.
"You have no idea." Harry said, slamming the door so the two were alone in the bathroom.
Draco unbuttoned Harry's shirt, then his own. He and Harry both removed their trowsers and thew them to a heap on the floor. Draco brought his lips to Harry's neck and ran his finger along the waistband of Harry's pants, which made Harry shiver. He slammed Harry against the wall so hard it made the mirror wobble. Draco began to kiss down Harry's body until he reached his boxers, which he pulled off with his teeth. Harry ran his fingers through Draco's hair, pulling softly as he bobbed his head. Harry moaned loudly as Draco gripped his thighs. When he finished, he thought it was only fair to repay the favour, which he did. Then the pair quickly dressed and headed downstairs as if nothing had happened.

********

After a few hours only the Weasleys, Remus, Harry and Hermione were still there, even Luna had headed home.
"I should go." Draco said as he pushed back his chair.
"Nonsense." Arthur said, "your far to drunk to go home now, just crash on the sofa."
It was true, Draco was wasted, along with Remus. The rest had only had a few drinks as they were to visit Fleur in a short while.
Everyone helped molly clear the table and do the dishes, then Harry went upstairs to get Draco a blanket.
When he came back downstairs Draco was already sprawled gracelessly on the living room sofa, fast asleep. Harry covered him over with the blanket, checked no one was looking, then kissed him softly on the forehead.

*********

When the Weasleys along with Harry and Hermione reached the hospital, they were only allowed to go in three at a time, Harry Ron and Hermione waited until last to finally go inside.
Fleur was laying there, awake but hardly. The doctors had said she had suffered a bad head wound, and she hadn't been able to speak yet. It could either be from the trauma or it could be brain damage, they couldn't tell yet. Hermione held her hand and sobbed, telling her everything was going to be okay. Harry was unsure if Hermione really believed that, or if she was just saying it. When it was finally time to leave, the three of them headed towards the door. They heard a sort of mumbling just as they were about to close the door.
"B-B-Bill." Fleur managed to say.
The three of them went back inside to try and listen.
"P-p-p-pushed." She said.
"B-Bill pushed m-me."

// Chapters might be less regular from now on because I'm starting back at school. Hope you liked this one, make sure to share it if you did.//