Chapter 7 - Flirty Fucking Fundraiser

//NOT PG! this chapter was co-written by me, my cousin and my three friends. So enjoy.//

Draco's POV
"I'M NOT FUCKING GOING TO THE FUCKING FUNDRAISER YOU FUCKING IDIOT AFTER HARRY FUCKING LEFT ME LIKE THATS SO FUCKING EMBARRASSING AND HE IS A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER AND I NEVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE OR FUCK HIM AGAIN." Draco yelled at Astoria.
"You have toothpaste on your face, right there." She said pointing at a white mark on Draco's lip.
"Oh, that's not toothpaste." Draco smirked, as some of the drunken haze began to clear.
"What is it then?" Astoria asked but then she realised, "oh," she said, "that's what I heard last night."
Draco rolled his eyes.
"Must have been very aggressive teeth brushing then." Astoria joked.
Draco, still in his towel, ran out the motel room.
"Ummm, Draco are you going to get dressed?" Astoria asked, worried.
"NO IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING GET DRESSED I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT IM GOING TO FIND A NICE BOY AND FUCKING FUCK HIM SO HARD HE CANT SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK!" Draco screamed, as he ran through the car park.
He was running down the car park towards the lift by the main entrance, when the doors opened. He had stopped so suddenly that his towel had dropped. Inside the lift was the entire Weasley family, along with Harry.

Harry's POV
When the lift door opened, Draco's towel dropped, along with Harry's jaw. Everyone stood silently, most in confusion but Harry in amazement. Harry's eyes met Draco's intense gaze. He looked him up and down, back down again, gaze lingering and then smirked at the fiery blush that swept across Draco's cheeks.
"Someone's pleased to see me," Draco mused flirtatiously and it was Harry's turn to blush. Before Harry could come up with a snide remark, Molly cut in snapping "No we most certainly are not, now get dressed and come to the fundraiser". Only Harry understood what Draco had meant. Or so he hoped.
Astoria strutted down the stairs yelling "Draco put some clothes on and wash that toothpaste off your - shit" Draco visibly cringed and finally, put his towel back round his waist to Harry (and his happy little friends) dismay.

*********

Draco's POV
As Draco sat in the back of the Weasleys Ford Anglia (now fully clothed in his quidditch gear) in between Astoria and Harry, his thoughts kept running wild every time Harry's leg 'accidentally' brushed against his. He averted his gaze from everyone in the car as he couldn't deal with the embarrassment of anyone. Draco hoped they would get to the fundraiser soon as the car was starting to feel very small. The silence was suffocating, so Mr Weasley turned on the radio, full volume. A very inappropriate song began to blast though the car, Ron and the twins sang along and Luna hummed the tune softly. Draco had flashbacks to the night before, this song had been playing in the bar. He was acutely aware of how close he was to Harry, and every centimetre of space between them. He remembered how it felt to be pressed up against him, his breath tickling his neck and his lips brushing his. The taste of him. He couldn't look at Harry, his face would betray him. How could he admit to how much Harry meant to him, after Harry ditched him?
Harry's thumb began to brush up and down his leg and something quivered inside of him. Their gazes never met as they shared this secret contact in front of the unknowing Weasley clan. Harry's hand only retreated from much higher up Draco's inner thigh than it should have been, when they pulled up to the Quiditch Pitch.

*********

No POV
As the two teams flew around the pitch energetically, Hermione was getting angry.
"NO KAREN I WILL NOT LOWER THE PRICE OF THE BUTTERBEER FOR YOU!" Hermione yelled as she had been arguing with a rude customer for nearly half the game.
"I AM THE FUCKING MANAGER." She screamed, her temper through the roof.

The golden snitch fluttered behind Draco's head, but Draco was to busy undressing Harry with his eyes no notice. Harry however, did notice, I mean how could he miss it, he had been staring at Draco the whole game. Harry sped towards the blond boy and reached out to grab the snitch. Draco and him collided and fell off their brooms. Gasps from the crowd filled the space as Harry and Draco fell to the ground. Their limbs tangled together and Harry couldn't help but notice that this wasn't the first time that they had in this position and Harry hoped it wouldnt be the last.
"Harry, are you Ok?" Ginny exclaimed anxiously as she ran across the pitch to check on him. Embarrassed, Draco climbed off Harry. Not that he wanted to, but he didn't want to be around Harry with people who cared about him. It was a painful reminder of how few people cared about him. Besides, he was getting a little too excited and he was scared it would show in his face, and in his quidditch clothes.
Draco and Harry held eye contact, none being able to seer the passionate gaze until Lee Jordan yelled from the stands "And Harry Potter has caught the golden snitch!" Looking down, Draco could see this was indeed true and he wanted so badly to run up to Harry and congratulate him but he was already devoured by a sea of ginger Weasley heads. Turning round, Draco trudged back to the lone person stood in the stands who would actually talk to him - Astoria.

//that's it for this chapter. Sorry for the smut but my friend and cousin did a lot of this...//