Chapter 20 - And Then There Were Three

No POV
"Are you sure you have to go?" Molly asked. "Just stay for one more drink?"
"Sorry Molly we really aught to be going, we're going to need some time to settle in and unpack when we get there." Hermione answered.
"We're not unpacking tonight are we?" Harry whined.
"Don't worry love, we'll atleast have some fun tonight, after we've unpacked." Draco teased as he fiddled with Harry's fingers.
"Right you lot, off you go." Arthur laughed as he hugged them goodbye.

"Wait a second Draco, may I have a word?" Astoria asked.
"Sure" Draco said dropping back a bit. "You two go on I'll catch you up."
"I'm going to do it." Astoria said triumphantly.
"Do what?" Draco asked confused.
"Ask Fleur on a date." She replied.
"Oh, good for you! Let me know how it goes." Draco said.
"Will do." She smiled before hugging her friend goodbye.

"Harry, a word please." Ginny giggled. "I'm glad you've moved on." She said. "I wasn't at first, I was jealous but I'm not anymore. I'm happy for you and well, I hope your happy for me too." She said as she kissed Luna on the cheek.
"Oh wow Ginny. You and Luna that's , that's great I'm pleased for you two." He replied.

"What are you doing?" Hermione chuckled as Pansy grabbed her by the hand and spun her around.
"Just this." She replied as she kissed Hermione on the cheek. "I'll miss you." Pansy teased.
"You'll see me in the morning." Hermione said as she tucked Pansy's hair behind her ear. She softly kissed her lips.

*********

When Hermione, Harry and Draco arrived at the cottage it was already 10:10.
"There's no way we will have time to unpack today." Hermione yawned. Before unlocking the front door.
The inside of the cottage was beautiful, there were wooden beams going across the ceiling.
The living room had a large fireplace and cosy looking sofa's. the seats were covered in blankets and throw pillows and it looked very homey.
There were two bedrooms upstairs and three bathrooms. Draco and Harry took the scarlet themed room (much to Draco's disgust) and Hermione took the Navy one.
"I can't believe we live here." Harry said as he dumped one of the bags on the floor beside the bed.
"It's really quiet brilliant isn't it." Draco replied. "Shame it's too late to unpack and everything, what are we going to wear to sleep, our Pyjamas are right at the bottom of one of these bags."
"I guess you'll just have to go without, luckily it's not to late for this." Harry replied, pushing Draco onto the bed.
"Oh really," Draco teased, pulling Harry on top of him.

********

For a while, Harry and Draco just lay there enjoying each other's company.
There was a knock at the door, "Can I come in." Hermione asked.
"Just a second." Draco replied as he and Harry began to hastily put their clothes back on.
When they were dressed they opened the door for Hermione.
"Why is your bed already so messy?" Hermione asked. "Oh," she realised.
Then the three of them walked outside and sat on the garden bench by the stream.

And then there were three,
Three were friends,
Two were lovers,
And one was a boy, who for the first time in a while was happy.

//I really hoped you enjoyed my fanfiction, this is the last official chapter however an epilogue will be posted on Sunday so make sure to check back for that!//