Chapter 5 - Drinks

(12+)

Draco's POV
"Why didn't you tell me you knew him?" Astoria asked as Draco walked out the bathroom. His hair was wet and messy, as he had just been in the shower.
"Know who, Astoria what are you talking about?" He asked.
"Harry Potter of course." She replied.
"Oh him." Draco blushed. He hadn't heard the name Potter in months. "Why'd u bring it up?" Draco asked.
"He sent you a letter." Astoria explained holding up a letter in her hand. "I opened it, I hope you don't mind."
"No, no it's fine, what does he want?" Draco said and tried to sound uninterested but he couldn't help but be intrigued.
"He wants a favour." She said.
"Give that here." Draco said snatching the letter from Astoria.
Draco began to read.
"How do you know him anyway, is he your lover or something?" She laughed.
"What, no why would you say that?" Draco began to sweat as he spoke.
"I'm teasing you." She laughed.
"He wants me to play in a quiditch match." Draco said.
"I know dipshit I read the letter." Astoria laughed.
Draco rolled his eyes.
"Well write him back then." She instructed.
"I don't know what to say." He replied.
"Let me." Astoria said as she grabbed a pen and paper and sat down at the desk.

Dear Harry Potter, The almighty saviour of the wizarding world,
I, Draco Lucius Malfoy would love to participate in your fundraiser. Please meet me for a drink at the leaky cauldron at 3pm today to discuss the fine details.
Best regards,
Draco x

"There," Astoria said as she sealed the letter and addressed it.
"At least let me read it." Draco pleaded, but Astoria shook her head as she galloped down the stairs to send the letter.
"Oh, your having a drink with him with him at 3." She shouted back up at him.

Harry's POV
What was taking him so long Harry thought. The fundraiser was TOMORROW and he still didn't have a seeker. Trust Draco to be a prat and keep him waiting.
"Post for you Harry." Percy said as he entered the kitchen and handed him a letter.
Maybe this was it, maybe Draco had replied he thought, however his hope decreased when he saw the handwriting, it wasn't Draco's. It wasn't weird that Harry memorised Draco's handwriting, was it? It was in his sixth year, just incase he had been forging anything, yes that was why. Harry told himself.
He tore the letter open to see it was from. Draco... maybe he hadn't memorised his writing all that well. It was written strangely, since when would Draco address him as the almighty saviour of the wizarding world. Nevertheless he had agreed to the fundraiser! Harry rushed upstairs to tell Ginny the good news.

He knocked on Ginny's bedroom door.
"Come in." She said softly.
Harry went inside.
"Harry I need to talk to you." Ginny said, sounding nervous.
"What is it Gin?" Harry asked
"I think we should break up." Ginny said bluntly.
"Why?" Harry asked, trying to hold back tears.
"I'm, I'm just not into you, like that ." She tried to explain.
"What, why?" Harry said, tears now visible in his eyes.
"It's just, I'm just, i'm gay." Ginny finally managed to say.
"I, I don't know what to say." Harry cried.
"Don't say anything, I'm sorry I hurt you Harry but this is who I am, and that's not going to change, I do love you, but not like that, and I know you love me too, so I hope we can still be friends." Ginny said, she was now crying too.
"I, I have to go." Harry said as he left.

Great Harry thought, he had just got dumped. He looked at his watch, 2:45, and what was worse, he had to have drinks with Draco bleeding Malfoy.

//from now on there will be parts that have no POV and are simply just third person, either focusing on both Harry and Draco together or neither of them.//

No POV
As Draco say in the bar, twiddling his thumbs he wondered if Potter was going to show.
He had been there fifteen minutes already and was beginning to get impatient. How stupid of him to think saint Potter would want to meet him. He thought, but just as he did the door opened and a soaking wet boy walked through the door, it was Harry.

Draco had grown since Harry had last seen him, and his hair wasn't as neat as usual.
"Sorry I'm late, traffic was terrible." Harry apologied.
"As was the weather I assume." Draco scoffed as he looked Harry up and down. "You must be freezing," Draco said, offering his jacket.
"Thanks," Harry blushed as he took it.
Draco held out his hand, "I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot back at school," he said. "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends now."
Harry looked at his hand and said nothing, he didn't shake it.
"God Potter, swallow your pride and shake my damn hand." Draco laughed.
"No I'm good, maybe I'll make you work for it." Harry chuckled.
"Your insufferable." Draco muttered
"Drinks?" Harry asked

********

"Another round please!" Harry shouted, slightly drunk.
"We're closing." The bartender said.
"What! But it's only 1am," Draco groaned.
"Take the party somewhere else boys." The bartender instructed them.
Both boys rolled their eyes and left.
The rain had stopped and the sky was dark.
"Your not to bad," Harry said.
"What do you mean?" Draco asked, intrigued.
"Your not as bad as I thought you were, I guess you just ran with the wrong sort that's all." Harry explained.
"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Draco said, trying to keep a straight face. The pair immediately started laughing and Draco signalled for a taxi.

*********

Harry woke up, his head pounding. He had never seen the room he was in before. He grabbed his glasses and put them on, as he looked around the room he saw a green jumper on the floor, Harry didn't wear green.
Holy shit! He thought as he saw Draco laying next to him, his mouth slightly open.
Both boys clothes were on the floor and Harry had no idea what had happened last night.
Had he slept with Draco Malfoy?

//thanks for reading this chapter, sorry I didn't post over the weekend I was a little busy but I should be back to a regular schedule now.//