Chapter 13 - Difficult Truths

Draco's POV
"Woah." Blaise said after Draco finished explaining everything that had happened with Harry.
"I tell you all that and you say woah?" Draco asked sarcastically.
"Why didn't you tell us you were into guys Draco?" Pansy asked, looking slightly offended.
"I didn't know how you would take it." Draco said, feeling guilty.
Pansy and Blaise shared a knowing look before bursting out laughing.
"What's is funny?" Draco scoffed.
"It's - just - you - thought - you - couldn't - tell - us - you - were - gay - when - Blaise - has - a - boyfriend- and - I'm - a - lesbian!" Pansy said, laughing violently between each word.
"Wait your both?" Draco asked.
"Yeah." Blaise said and Pansy nodded.
"Who's your boyfriend Blaise?" Draco asked.
"Non of your business." Blaise said.
"Just as long as he's not a Gryffindor." Draco teased.
"Your one to speak, shagging the golden boy and all!" Blaise laughed.
At the mention of Harry, Draco's heart sank.
"It's Neville." Pansy said, breaking the uneasy silence.
"What is?" Draco asked, having completely forgotten what they had been discussing.
"My boyfriend." Blaise answered.
"Ooooooooo." Draco mocked.

"Go to bed you three, big day tomorrow." Lucius said excitedly as he peaked his head through the door.
"Okay Dad." Draco replied. He already knew he would get no sleep tonight as he was dreading the next day and he still didn't have a plan.
"We'll go to sleep soon Mr Malfoy, were just planning how we will celebrate Potter's death." Pansy improvised.
"Alright, don't be to long." Lucius said as he left the room and closed the door.
"What's the plan Dray?" Pansy asked.
"No idea." Draco replied.
"We could always just run away." Blaise suggested.
"I mean I guess so, but we would get caught so easily." Draco sulked.
"Wait." Pansy began, "I have an idea."
"WHAT IS IT?" Draco asked, a little louder than he probably should have.
"Blaise and I could tell the others were going to confirm Potter's location and we could warn him and maybe convey a message from you, then you could show up and the three of us could somehow escape and go on the run." Pansy whispered.
"Could it really work?" Draco asked hopefully.
"If we make it work." Pansy replied confidently.
"You in Blaise?" Draco asked.
"Sure, it means I'll get to see Neville again and we won't have to be a secret if we ditch our family." Blaise smiled.
"Where would we go when we run?" Pansy asked.
"I have an idea." Draco said.
"Great, what do you want us to tell Harry from you?" Pansy asked.
"Just give him this," Draco said as he handed Pansy the original letter he had written. "Tell him that's what I really wanted to say, it just wasn't safe to do so."
And with that Blaise and Pansy set off to 'confirm Potters location'.
Draco couldn't believe it, he would see Harry again, he would be free!
Instead of dreading tomorrow he was now looking forward to it greatly, it couldn't come fast enough.

Harry's POV
"Hermione, does anyone else know?" Harry asked as he took Hermione's pregnancy test and studied it.
"No, well I've owled Ginny but that's all." She replied.
"Right." Harry said, "well you need to tell. Cormac."
"I know, I will." She replied.
"When?" Harry asked, but just as he did the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it." Hermione called.
She answered the door and it was Cormac, she had owled him and told him they needed to talk.
"What's this about?" Cormac asked as Hermione stepped outside.
"I'm pregnant." Hermione told him, her gaze on the floor.
"Shit." Cormac whispered. "I have a girlfriend Hermione."
"You cheated on her with me?" Hermione asked angrily.
"Well, yes I suppose so, but I didn't mean to, I was a bit drunk." Cormac rambled.
"You still did it though." Hermione said.
"Can you maybe just keep this a secret?" Cormac asked.
"And say what." Hermione was furious. "That I don't know who the father is?"
"Well if that's okay?" Cormac asked hopefully.
"NO ITS NOT OKAY!" Hermione screamed.
"Calm down, your just being emotional." Cormac said.
"Me! Emotional," she laughed, "go away, I want nothing to do with your lying, cheating ass," she said coldly, before rushing inside, tears streaming down her cheeks.
As soon as she stepped inside Harry brought her into a tight hug.
The pair then explained everything with Cormac and Draco to Ron (who wasn't particularly pleased with either bits of news but was still supportive).

// Thanks for reading, new chapter tomorrow!//