Chapter 10 - Heartbreak

Harry's POV
When Harry and Dennis appeared in the Weasleys kitchen, Ginny and Hermione were already awake talking at the breakfast bar. Harry was covered in cuts and bruises.
"Harry?!" Hermione shrieked, rushing to beside her best friend.
"Harry are you okay?" She asked frantically.
"I'm fine," Harry said, tears falling down his cheeks, "help Dennis first." He added.
"Right." Hermione said then her and Ginny both lifted Dennis over to the living room sofa where Draco had been asleep before they had left.
"Where's Draco?" Hermione asked as she cleaned Dennis' cuts.
"No idea." Harry lied.
"And where were you?" Ginny asked as she put a plaster on Harry's cheek.
"Just out for a walk," Harry lied.
"And how did you get all those cuts?" She added.
"Tripped." He mumbled.
"Tripped?" Ginny laughed, "you don't get this many cuts from simply tripping over."
"Your calling me a liar?" Hardy said, even though he was lying, this accusation still hurt just as much.
"No, I was just-" Gunny began to try explain herself.
"FINE YOUR RIGHT, I WENT OUT FOR A WALK WITH DRACO AND HIS FATHER ATTACKED US, I DISAPERATED WITH DENNIS AND DRACO STAYED! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?" Harry shouted his cheeks burning.
Ginny looked taken aback.
"Harry," Hermione said softly.
Harry immediately burst into tears, he felt quite pathetic really, the chosen one, crying over a stupid boy.
Ginny took Dennis to get cleaned up, leaving Harry and Hermione to talk.
Harry just cried into her shoulder for a while.
"Harry?" Hermione asked.
"Yes." Harry sniffed.
"It's just, you said Draco instead of Malfoy, is there something going on I should know about."
"No." Harry lied.
"Harry, you can tell me, besides I know when your lying." Hermione chuckled.
"Fine, yes you were right there is something going on." Harry said.
"What exactly?" Hermione asked.
"I don't know." He replied. "It started that night we had drinks." Then it hit him. Harry and Draco hadn't had a single heartfelt conversation. It had just been sex and sneaking around. Is that all Draco wanted from Harry. Is that why he hadn't defended him in-front of his father. Was Harry just another hookup for him.
Harry was unsure weather to be hurt or angry.

Draco's POV
"Draco!" Narcissa shouted joyfully as her husband and son appeared by the fireplace. She didn't hesitate to run over and embrace her son.
"Where have you been? I've been so worried!" She asked.
"I thought you and Dad wanted nothing to do with me." Draco mumbled.
"Where did you get that idea from sweetheart?" Narcissa asked, still holding onto her son.
"Dads letter." He answered.
Narcissa looked at her husband.
"Nevermid that, it's in the past, you can help us now. Where is Potter?" Lucius asked, resting his hand on Dracos back.
Draco hesitated, the thought of Harry made his insides churn, he should have stayed, defended him, but he had been weak. He should have stuck up to his father, he couldn't bare to think what Harry must think of him now.
"I don't know." He lied.
"Are you sure?" Lucius asked, his grip tightening on Draco's back.
"I'm sure." He lied again.
"If he says he's sure he's sure." Narcissa said.
"Yes, yes your right dear. Why don't you go sit with the others we will be through soon." Lucius said.
Narcissa left hesitantly.
"Legilimens." Lucius whispered, pointing his wand at Dracos head.
Lucius has expected to see Harry's location, he had been sure Draco was lying (which he was), but instead he saw his son laughing in the common room along with Pansy and Blaise. Draco had mastered Occlumency in his sixth year, to stop Voldemort invading his thoughts. Lucius was only seeing what Draco wanted him to.
"Very well then." Lucius said as he lowered his wand.
"Who are the others?" Draco asked.
"The other Death Eaters." Lucius replied.
"There here? Why?" Draco asked.
"There here to fight, the war isn't over yet Draco, there's still time to prove yourself." Lucius answered.
"Voldemort's dead." Draco said plainly. "He's dead, the war is over, the death eaters lost."
"We may be leaderless, but we're not powerless." Lucius said.
"Well what exactly are you planning to do?" Draco asked.
"Win." Lucius said. "And your going to help."
"Me, how?" Draco asked.
"Your going to kill Harry Potter."

//Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you liked it. Leave feedback in the comments and share the story if your enjoying it.//