Chapter 14 - Don't Kill The Messanger

Harry's POV
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Who in Gods name would be visiting at this time?" Ron asked as he tossed and turned in his bed.
"No idea." Harry replied, staring at the ceiling.

Downstairs, Arthur had answered the door and now had his wand thrusted towards the guests.
"What do you two want?" He asked, pointing his wand from Blaise to Pansy then back to Blaise. "I've got reason to believe the two of you are involved in Death Eater activity, the Daily Prophet suspects it."
"Calm down Daddy Weasel." Pansy chuckled, "we come in peace."
"Yeah, were actually here to help, can we have a word with Harry?" Blaise asked.
"NO YOU MAY CERTAINLY NOT." Molly Weasley snapped.
"Why ever not?" Pansy asked.
"Because I don't trust you to be alone with Harry, what if you are with the D... the Death Eaters." Molly replied.
"It doesn't have to alone, I just have a message." Pansy said calmly.
"Fine," Molly reluctantly agreed. "HARRY." She called, already sure the whole house was awake.
Moments later Harry came bounding down the stairs followed by Ron and Hermione.
"Yes." Harry said.
"Note for you Harry" Pansy said as she handed him Draco's original letter. Harry instantly recognised the handwriting and began to read.

Dear Harry,
I'm so sorry about how things went down last night. I should have stayed, or atleast defended you. I'm weak, I don't deserve you and I never will. The thing is, I think I love you.
With love,
Draco

"That's what he really wanted to say when he wrote to you." Blaise explained.
Harry couldn't believe it, Draco really did love him.
"Well Harry, are they being genuine? Shall I let them inside?" Me Weasley asked.
"Yeah, yeah let them in." Harry replied as he reread the letter.
As Hermione, Ron, Harry, Blaise and Pansy sat around the kitchen table, no one spoke.
Pansy and Hermione kept making eye contact, then breaking it quickly after. They would often shuffle awkwardly in their seats.
"If he okay?" Harry asked after a while. "Draco, is he okay?"
"He's fine for now, a bit shaken up with all the Cruciatus curse he has had to endure, but we have a plan."
"WITH ALL THE WHAT?" Harry exclaimed, how could he have let Draco be tortured, he should have looked for him.
"Didn't you hear the good news, we have a plan." Blaise said.
"That's good Atleast, when will I see him again?" Harry asked.
"Tomorrow, when he is supposed to kill you." Pansy answered.

//sorry it was short it was just a little I needed to get in before the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed.//