Epilogue

2 years later

"How's dinner love?" Harry asked sweetly.
"Perfect, as usual." Draco replied.
"Umm Draco," Harry began.
"Yes darling." Draco replied.
"I have to ask you something." Harry continued.
"Yes, yes I will marry you." Draco said excitedly.
"Yay, wait how did you know I was going to propose?" Harry asked.
"I defiantly didn't find the ring hidden underneath a packet of spaghetti last night when making dinner, I don't know how I found out but that wasn't it." Draco laughed.
"I didn't think that was a good hiding spot." Harry chuckled along with him. "Can i at least finish my proposal?"
"Go ahead hansom." Draco replied, winking at Harry.
"Draco Malfoy." Harry began as he got onto one knee, "will you do me the honnor of making me the luckiest man alive and Marry me?" Harry asked.
"OF COURSE I WILL!" Draco cheered as he kissed Harry.

*********

6 months later

"Do you Harry, take thee Draco, through sickness and in health, till death do us part?"
"I do." Harry beamed.
"And do you Draco, take thee Harry, through sickness and in health, till death do us part?"
"I do." Draco said, tearing up slightly.
"Then I now pronounce you, Man and Husband, you may now kiss eachother."
The crowd cheered as their lips collided.
Harry and Draco had originally chosen a green and red theme for the wedding, but after Hermione pointed out it would look reminiscent of Christmas, they decided upon gold and silver. Harry's guests wore gold - for Gryfindoor - and Draco's wore silver - for Slytherin.

*******

7 years later

Harry hurry up they will be here soon!" Draco called down the stairs to his husband as he wrestled a screaming baby.
"I'm setting the table my love, how's Lily?" Harry asked.
"She's fine, nearly got her to sleep I recon." Draco lied as the baby squirmed in his arms.
"James, Scorpious stop running around, and Albus put your trowsers on." Harry instructed his other three children. "Draco have you seen Sissy?" Harry called, as his eldest daughter appeared to be missing.
"Here Daddy." A happy little blonde girl called as she came out of the kitchen cabinet.
"Why were you in the cupboard darling?" Harry chuckled as he scooped up Sissy.
Draco and Harry had five children, all through surrogacy, Lily, James and Albus were all related to Harry biologically, and Sissy and Scorpious were related biologically to Draco.

"There here!" Harry called as there was a knock at the door.
Charlie, Fred, George, Molly, Arthur, Remus, Teddy, Ginny, Luna, Percy, Hermione and her daughter, Pansy, Blaise, Neville, Astoria, Fleur and Narcissa all came through the front door at the same time.
It had been years since Harry, Draco and Hermonie had sat on the bench by the stream at there old cabin, in which Hermione, Pansy and their daughter Rose all lived in.
Fleur and Astoria were still together and lived in Malfoy Mannor with Narcissa to keep her company.

"Let's toast!" Molly said a few hours later as she raised a glass, "let's toast to Luna and Ginny, the newly engaged!"
"To Luna and Ginny!" Everyone chorused then took a drink of champagne, the kids all had lemonade.

********

3 years later

"The kids are finally asleep," Draco smiled as he swung around the doorframe.
"Is that right?" Harry teased.
"It is indeed." Draco chuckled.
"What shall we do now then." Harry asked as he lay seductively down onto the bed.
Draco walked over to Harry, who tried to pull him onto the bed, but Draco resisted.
He removed his own shirt, slowly, which turned Harry on immensely. "Stop being such a tease." Harry whined.

*********

2 weeks later

"It's been a hell of a ride." Hermione chuckled as she took a sip of wine.
"Sure has." Harry replied as he took a sip too.
"I can drink to that," Draco replied, also taking a sip.
Hermione had come over to drop off some of Roses hand-me-downs for Sissy and Lily, and the three were now just sat on the doorstep admiring the stars. Harry had always liked stars, they reminded him of Ron, because of his funeral speech. Whenever he missed Ron, he could look up to the stars and it felt like he was right beside him, and well maybe he was. As Harry said, best friends are like stars, even if you can't see them, there still always there, and Ron was the brightest star of all, shining through the darkness. And sat there, on the doorstep were three, three no longer friends, but family, two no longer lovers, but soulmates, and a boy, who was beyond happy.

//That's it for And Then There Were Three, hope you enjoyed it! I will be posting chapter one of my new fanfiction on Tuesday evening so be sure to read it. Thanks again for reading.//